Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really liked their first album, their new one came out yesterday. In fairness, I haven't really listened to it a lot but so far I don't like it as much. There are about two songs I really like, the rest are okay.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I really liked their first album, their new one came out yesterday. In fairness, I haven't really listened to it a lot but so far I don't like it as much. There are about two songs I really like, the rest are okay.

That's why I NEVER buy CDs anymore. I always ask to listen to them from a friend, then if I like it I'll go buy it!

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
that's a bunch of :wbs: . I download music and vids all the time, i just don't download thousands of music at once. People that leave their connection on all the time are the ones that are most likely to get busted.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
agree this album is not as good, but i had the cd for at least a week or 2 now. lol

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
SVupON1 said:
that's a bunch of :wbs: . I download music and vids all the time, i just don't download thousands of music at once. People that leave their connection on all the time are the ones that are most likely to get busted.

Why you callin' BS on that man? I really don't DL my music cause you can't really find dance/club/techno/electronica stuff. Or at least I haven't been able to do it. I like all genres of music though, you'd probably be surprised at the collection I have cause it's like at over 700 cds now.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Why you callin' BS on that man? I really don't DL my music cause you can't really find dance/club/techno/electronica stuff. Or at least I haven't been able to do it. I like all genres of music though, you'd probably be surprised at the collection I have cause it's like at over 700 cds now.
All that $$...when I could have got most of it for free!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
SVupON1 said:
I do too, but I hate buying a CD, and for the most part the CD sucks, except a few songs.
That's why I listen to other peoples cd if I only like one or two songs off the album that I like. And if anything I may rip those couple of songs onto my HDD.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
That's why I listen to other peoples cd if I only like one or two songs off the album that I like. And if anything I may rip those couple of songs onto my HDD.
HA! thats the same concept as downloading it! Its free!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
SVupON1 said:
HA! thats the same concept as downloading it! Its free!

That depends on how you look at it. I'm only taking like one or two songs whereas people who download the entire album, that's stealing. Cause you can pay for single songs off the internet.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I downloaded at least half of this album the weeks leading up to the release. I didn't care for what I heard, but knowing it was only half the album and knowing how much I liked their first, I bought it.

I like to supports bands I like, there's no way I'm going to like everything they do.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
You would think that combining 'Rage musicians and Soundgardens singer would be gold, but they come off a little flat to me. Still they are alot better than alot of the bands out there. Besides, as long at tom morello is playing guitar, theyll be alright. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I downloaded at least half of this album the weeks leading up to the release. I didn't care for what I heard, but knowing it was only half the album and knowing how much I liked their first, I bought it.

I like to supports bands I like, there's no way I'm going to like everything they do.

:iagree:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.