Two Wheel Forums banner

New Avatar

1K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 ·
Ok, I uploaded an avatar. That's my face photochopped into a Captain Morgan ad. ;)

#8 ·
Gas Man said:
What are you talkin? DJ, had a Capt and Pepsi the other day!!!

now did I say he didnt, or refer to the other day? I think u've been riding in that SUV too long this weekend :crazy: Yes I know it was capt n pepsi :smash:

just stating that capt. n coke is better...even though im a pepsi man myself! :D

#10 ·
I think the extra syruppy taste of coke adds to the flavor of the drink, more than the pepsi..but hell, just throw in some brown food coloring and save urself the hassle! :cheers: :lol:

#13 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
she had one Smirnoff Ice, and was already half feeling it..so it wouldnt take much! :cheers: ;)

:nono: Me was just tired! But true, does not take me much! That is probably why the men at the bars used to always want to buy me drinks. I may get loaded quick, but I don't get stupid. :lol: Of course it has been almost 2 yrs since I had a drop of alcohol before sat. night! :lol: Boy I need a night out! :buds:

#14 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
:nono: Me was just tired! But true, does not take me much! That is probably why the men at the bars used to always want to buy me drinks. I may get loaded quick, but I don't get stupid. :lol: Of course it has been almost 2 yrs since I had a drop of alcohol before sat. night! :lol: Boy I need a night out! :buds:

getting stupid is alot better than getting mean :cheers: ..i hate mean drunks..they suck :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.