Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in Wheel Tuner magazine that Richard Gadson, Ricky's nephew, ripped off a 9.2 second quarter mile on his first pass on a bone stock Busa2. wheeew. Is there any other stock street legal production bike that can beat that? I guess that extra 40cc has made a big difference for king Busa.

·
Premium Member
11,484 Posts
I'm not a big drag strip person, any idea what the zx14's best is?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not a big drag strip person, any idea what the zx14's best is?
Not sure what the 08 ZX14 best time is but i don't think it can beat the new Busa. Unless Ricky Gadson is riding the big ninja. Then maybe, just maybe

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
On a stock bike probably not except for another Gadson maybe on the ZX14 and I still doubt they would beat it. Maybe tie it or get close though.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Sportrider did a comparo on the two last issue. They said 1/4 mile times were consistent to the hundreth of a second the Ninja launching easier, while the 'Busa made up it's time on the big end with HP and slippery aero bodywork.

Oh and saying Gadson ran this number or that is kinda like saying Ben Spies or Mat Mladin lapped a stock GSXR1000 under the superstock lap record at Daytona. You and me aren't gonna have the same results!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Sportrider did a comparo on the two last issue. They said 1/4 mile times were consistent to the hundreth of a second the Ninja launching easier, while the 'Busa made up it's time on the big end with HP and slippery aero bodywork.

Oh and saying Gadson ran this number or that is kinda like saying Ben Spies or Mat Mladin lapped a stock GSXR1000 under the superstock lap record at Daytona. You and me aren't gonna have the same results!
:iagree:

I saw that same article in the internet. The Busa came out a miniscule bit faster...... but seriously, both bikes are mean machines.....

BTW. I have the new busa and love it! That power is amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts