Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbs: sooooooooooooooooooo much smoother!!!!!!!

i canbt beleive how much of a diff it made...... sport tec M1 in front and back :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Good deal... glad to hear that your finally getting the beast in order! Now keep a eye on your tire pressure...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Glad to hear it makes a difference :yesnod:
Just had a new front tire installed on the 600, this morning.
But rain rain rain rain rain :here: , so I have not tried it out :(

·
Registered
461 Posts
I got some Metzlers put on my RR about 2 mos. ago and they are very nice.......you give up the tread life of a Dunlop.....but you get (at least I did) a heck of a lot more grip.

·
Registered
964 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Rain sucks!
:yesnod:

I did get a chance to try out the tire this morning. It makes a big improvement :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tweety said:
:yesnod:

I did get a chance to try out the tire this morning. It makes a big improvement :thumbs:
:dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I got the 411 on metz from a guy I know who works at a dealer, so he's gonna hook me up. I cant wait, cuz my current rubber will be worn out by the end of this summer so I'll be due.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I had the worst luck with Metzler's, terrible tire in my opinion, worst traction also! just my :2cents:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SVupON1 said:
I had the worst luck with Metzler's, terrible tire in my opinion, worst traction also! just my :2cents:
worked fine for me :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
metzlers work great on kats.. a nice all around tire, and definately better than the macadams that come stock.. but then again, just about anything is better than those.

·
Registered
964 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
what kinda tires you running?
Dunlops
same tire that came with the bike I think.....

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JK_DILLA said:
bull you oint need a front tire, youre the wheelie king!
well not no more the front tire has a whole diff weight or somethin it is harder to wheelie now .... just have to practice mor

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tweety said:
Dunlops
same tire that came with the bike I think.....
:nonod: :nonod: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
964 Posts
bulldog said:
:nonod: :nonod: :lol: :lol:

:sob: :sorry: I'm new to bikes :here:. The S/O took the bike for a new tire on Sat morning.

Hey, if it makes it better, I know exactly which tries I have on the Vette :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.