Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Sounds good to me. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
still trying to catch up to kawi. but i will give it to them they might beat the zx10r this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
zx636r said:
still trying to catch up to kawi. but i will give it to them they might beat the zx10r this year.
:iagree: Key word is "might" ... not likely but "might" :whistle:

- :skep:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
zx636r said:
still trying to catch up to kawi. but i will give it to them they might beat the zx10r this year.
Put the crack pipe down... :skep: :lol:


Dayuuum... 176 HP, I may have to sell the 'busa and pick one of these bad boys up. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
2FURYUS said:
Put the crack pipe down... :skep: :lol:


Dayuuum... 176 HP, I may have to sell the 'busa and pick one of these bad boys up. :cheers:
Come on.. .walk into the light... the Green Light... :wink:

- :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
I just love these guys!! Low and 636...you guys rock!!! Put it to those GSXR guys!!! :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
zx636r said:
still trying to catch up to kawi. but i will give it to them they might beat the zx10r this year.

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "aiming to STAY #1" mean that they ARE #1? So please explain to me how you come to think they are "still trying to catch up" to ANYBODY if they're ALREADY #1? Wouldn't that mean that they have actually PASSED everyone and therefore, everyone else is trying catch up to them? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
once again i will state that kawasaki zx10r was sportbike of the year in 2004 and i beleive it still is in 2005. someone didnt do too much reading casue no matter what magazine or what review you read, kawasaki zx10r came out on top every time. i took the statement aim to stay #1 as they are trying to get there #1 spot back wich they did have until kawasaki ran over everyone with the zx6r and zx10r.
now GO GREEN OR GO HOME :here:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
thats sure is a beautifle bike!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
that bike is sweet!.....i like how they got rid of the turn signal stalks !...makes for a cleaner look.... :thumbs: ..but truthfully i like all kinds of sportbikes ..i still love my little gixxer makes me happy :pat:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
ha your SIG is savege dude :lol: :lol:
 

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
I believe they are talking #1 in AMA Superbike though.... to which we will never know the answer, because all the factories race in separate categories...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
zx636r said:
once again i will state that kawasaki zx10r was sportbike of the year in 2004 and i beleive it still is in 2005. someone didnt do too much reading casue no matter what magazine or what review you read, kawasaki zx10r came out on top every time. i took the statement aim to stay #1 as they are trying to get there #1 spot back wich they did have until kawasaki ran over everyone with the zx6r and zx10r.
now GO GREEN OR GO HOME :here:
Sportbike of the yr Says WHO? Some rag mag?
C'mon we all know who's #1 at the track! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
only rated the best bike by every review, test, and shootout done in every major magazine, and anyone else who did a review on them. or is kawi just paying them to say this.

Like i stated b4 it is the rider that makes the real difference but as far a just performance the zx10r tops all. :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
or is kawi just paying them to say this. [/QUOTE said:
Your right....they are just paying them to say that. :lol:

Actually, from what I read the motor on the Kawi is what everyone is raving about, but the GSXR still out handles it.

And true, the rider will make all the difference. :thumbs:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top