Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOS is from Michigan...

Welcome!! You should click over to the WOS site and register on our forum if you want to get out on some good rides!!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Gas Man said:
WOS is from Michigan...

Welcome!! You should click over to the WOS site and register on our forum if you want to get out on some good rides!!!

WTF Chris!! He just signs up here and you're already trying to lure him to the WOS site? :crazy: :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
WTF Chris!! He just signs up here and you're already trying to lure him to the WOS site? :crazy: :lol:
ban that fugger

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
oh shiot i actually posted that lol jk

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
How many kids does Chev have?
1.5...being one boy and one girl on the way...

If Chev stares at you for too long you'll get pregnant...like POOF!! I think he said he and Rev are now pregnant as well!! :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Jon and welcome to the site.

As for many of the posters here: Isn't this taking the postwhore stuff too far? A new guy joins and wants to say hi, but most of the posts in his thread don't even say welcome, or hello. Hmm.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Becca_007 said:

As for many of the posters here: Isn't this taking the postwhore stuff too far? A new guy joins and wants to say hi, but most of the posts in his thread don't even say welcome, or hello. Hmm.
I did! :lol:
And he hasn't even checked back in.
All the :whore:ing may have scared him off. :lol:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Becca_007 said:

Smart Girl!!

Welcome John :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.