Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to say hi. Name is Archer, I am a friend of Sime's from the RRzone.com

Just wanted to check things out, looks like ya'll have things in common.. lol like BIKES!

Anyways, I own a Custom 95 CBR 900RR. Ace Cert Cycle tech. Live in Ohio. Also a member of TSBR.US Toledo Sportbike Riders. Some of ya'll may of heard of them..

WEll Im out
Later
Archer

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Welcome to TWF and glad to see your here. You'll like it here. :twfrox: :dthumb: :welcome:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Welcome to TWF...You are just what I wanted to see...Another Yankee I can laugh at from October :h17: to April!!! :h20: Hey Shan...What happened to that Snowman shoveling his driveway smiley? Oh, Yeah, That was GasMan about two weeks ago!! :lol: Sorry Shan!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
bumblebee said:
Welcome to TWF...You are just what I wanted to see...Another Yankee I can laugh at from October :h17: to April!!! :h20: Hey Shan...What happened to that Snowman shoveling his driveway smiley? Oh, Yeah, That was GasMan about two weeks ago!! :lol: Sorry Shan!

:lol:

:welcome: :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bumblebee said:
Yep... you're a funny guy Bee... :bash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bumblebee said:
Hey, look at the calendar!...Today's as good a day as any, besides, living in Yankeeville just makes it easier... :cheers:
Yeah it is like early spring here... kinda cool outside...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I don't want all that heat...just in the 70's all day and no less than 50 at night!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
zx636r said:
WELCOME to meeting the post whore himself, ABOVE GASMAN
I think I feel complimented!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
zx636r said:
of coarse u do u post whore. thats y ur posting again. lmao
And what about this time?