Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
You can search some old posts by scrolling down the forums more until you get to locations. I think there's one for North East. Where you from in NH. I used to live in Haverhill, MA until 2000.

·
Registered
619 Posts
HN it to cold to ride...

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Boston would suck because there's too much traffic. I'd head out to Vermont or something. There's a lot of open roads just waiting for you, even in NH. :2cents:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont agree. I currently ride into the city a couple times a week. There is a cool new cigar bar on Boylsten St. in Back Bay that seems to be attracting motorcyclists of all kinds. its a great place to meet other [serious] riders and talk about bikes, etc. so m y weekly group ride idea would be to head to this cigar bar and hang for awhile then head back.

its not a twisty back road ride, but boston riding can be fun too.

·
Registered
708 Posts
cigar bar.....thought it was outlawed when there was no more smoking in public meeting places......But I would definatley go i smoke cigars once in a while....i like Acids...what's the place called???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cigar bar

Here is the link to the place. its super friendly, and the couple times i have been there a few other bikers were there too. all the bikes were parked out front on the sidewalk so it was real convenient.

gsxr mike, where you from? im in candia just outside manch.

http://www.cigarmasters.com/lounge.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts