Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone. Just wondering where everyone is from. My name is Nichole, i live in Indianapolis. I started riding this year, and can't get enough of it. I ride a suzuki gs500 streetbike and a dr350 dirtbike. I definately plan on upgrading by spring. GSXR750 is what im leaning towards. Hmmm... a little about myself... I am 19, 5'8, 125 lbs, hazel eyes, long blonde hair. I love the outdoors (camping, fishing, boating, skiing, kneeboarding, riding horses). I am single right now. My time is taken up by working, riding, riding, riding, and riding :)

I am new here, just discovered this site last night, so if you guys could just tell me a little about yourselves, where you are from, etc, i would appreciate it!! And no, sorry i have no topless pics like megs!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Welcome Nicole!
Well I am from Michigan (Burbs of Detroit). I am 27 and been riding for about 8 years. Currently I ride a '01 Honda RC-51 (love it!) I am part of the Wide Open Sportbike group (Gas man, Twisty, Mudpuppy, and many more)

I as well dont have any topless pics. Sorry. :p:

But I am sure Gas Man or someone will bastardize this thread trying to get some kind of pics from the ladies. :dthumb: :chill:

·
Registered
175 Posts
22. living in Corpus Christi, Texas. going to texas a&m-cc, for one more semester so i can FINALLY graudate with a degree in finance/accounting.

i ride: just a little yamaha 100 dirt bike.
used to ride: a katana 600.
currently get carted around on: '01 FXDX.

'das about it.

Violet. :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
30, Oklahoma City. Lived in Ft Lauderdale, San Diego, and Scottsdale, but I'll be back here until the Sooners suck again like we did in the 90s.

I got my 01 F4i and love it. Eventually I'd like to get an RC51, but my skills or lack of can't justify it yet.

Violet, that's not it.. tell her what you do for extra cash. :here:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
and the bastardizing begins.. :D ..Sounds like we're all trying out for game show or something. :lol:

Hi my name is Matt..and im a sportbikeaholic..my interests are riding riding riding and more riding. I live in PA, about 15 minutes from the post-whore GSXR750DJ.

But seriously though, welcome to TWF..glad to have you! :cheers:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey, live in Kokomo, IN, work in Lafayette, IN (in IT), grew up in the Chicago 'burbs. Now I'm 32, just about 33, so I appear the be the most aged, like a wine (or is it whine?).

Finishing up my third season on my miniceptor, which I've been happy with, so I'm at novice level on the bike still. Want a newer bike to take to track days and improve skills (markedly).

I'm something of a grease monkey (though NOT an expert) on bikes and cars.

Other toy is '02 T/A which I'm dying to mod.

Welcome, WOOT!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Hi my name is Matt..and im a sportbikeaholic..my interests are riding riding riding and more riding.
Last night in class with a pile of undergrads, they were like,
Isn't it too cold to ride?
Since I still had feeling in my nuts, I was like, Uh, NO!

I'm addicted.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi there.

I live in Michigan and was introduced to motorcycling in July of this year. I've work fulltime since high school but am just finishing up my bachelor's degree in accoutning. Can I be on the show?!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Hello. I am Dave the resident post-whore. (well, one of them) I live in York Pa as well as Need4Speed750. Him and I ride together all the time. I ride a GSXR750 if you couldn't tell by my name. I have been riding for 13yrs now and started out on dirt bikes and now I am in to the big bikes. I have 2 boys, Austin,3yrs and Caleb,3 months. 3BoysnaBike(Carrie) is there loving and wonderful mother and a pain in my arse. :lol: Thats about it in a nut shell. :dthumb:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hello and welcome, ain't got much to say, but if you want topless pics of me shoot me an email. :puke: OH, I crack myself up. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Peace

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, welcome! Im in Dallas TX. I used to ride with my ex who was in a very bad accident so Im not riding right now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's nice to meet you all... pretty cool site here with some cool people it seems.... Jdog, you are pretty sexy... Kanwisch, i hear you on that one, i can't find anyone to go riding with me because they are scared of this cold weather... bundle up and get over it! I'm pretty hardcore though, I've been riding on almost all of these cold days we have had!! I am a 'soldier' as my buddies put it.

Looking to upgrade to a gsxr750... any suggestions on other bikes?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
No need to get any other bike. The gixxer 750 will do you just fine. I own a 2000 and love it. Now I know Mudpuppy will tell you to get a R6. I still say a gixxer. LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks DJ, that is what I am leaning towards. I'm not sure on what year though... I don't want to spend too much $ considering this will only be my second season riding, but I'll find a bike for me!!

Here is some pics for those of you who want to see me!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.