Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a little much for my liking.
I feel the same way, but I'm sure this thing will fly off the shelves. I'm pretty new here and am trying to get a feel for what everybody likes. You'll see some stuff that you think is great, and some other stuff that you think is down-right queer! Thanks for chiming-in!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
i like it but im hard pressed to swap my suomy, :sorry: best luck on this board, pazzo's, stands, pilots powers, ss brake lines, leathers, tie downs, corbin seats, puigdb screens, chrome polish for gman....:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I sorta like the colors n stuff. Not a fan of the big plastic vents on top no more tho. One small drop on them n they are fudged.
:iagree:

ICON FTW! Not sure how I feel about this one yet, but know to stay away from those vents!

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Your not really supposed to keep the helmet if you drop it.......You can replace broken vents:skep:
Not if you drop from like hip hight! Why buy new vents when you could just buy a helmet without them and save $$$!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.