Two Wheel Forums banner

New Member - HI

3K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  BabyNinja 
#1 ·
I just ran across this site and decided to join because it looks pretty new. Hopefully this will be a better experience than the last site I joined - the bickering was a bit much.

I do a lot of track days but I'm not very good yet. I've only fallen a couple of times though - they say if you don't fall every now and then you aren't trying hard enough. I guess I'm trying :)

-Trey

#6 ·
Hi y'all. I'm not street riding at the moment but I have for years and years and hope to rejoin the team in the next year. I had a couple of accidents, one on my dirt bike that broke my ankle then I threw away my Gixxer at a track day 4 months later breaking my shoulder and three bones in my foot, so needless to say I opted to sit out a season or so to relax and regroup. The passion still burns though.

#7 ·
Douge said:
Hi y'all. I'm not street riding at the moment but I have for years and years and hope to rejoin the team in the next year. I had a couple of accidents, one on my dirt bike that broke my ankle then I threw away my Gixxer at a track day 4 months later breaking my shoulder and three bones in my foot, so needless to say I opted to sit out a season or so to relax and regroup. The passion still burns though.
Hope to have you up on two wheels riding with us again soon! Welcome.

#9 ·
Hi Todd,

Thanks for the invite but I don't see any tech help sections (which is where I spend most of my time on these forums :D ).

Larry

#14 ·
#18 ·
Hello and welcome to TWF. It's a great forum with great people. And there are no such things here as :whore: s or "bickering". Just people who like to voice their opinions on subjects that are posted.

You'll get great advice and attention to the subject matter that you wish to discuss with multiple, varying opinions on the same subject.

:welcome: :twfrox:

#22 ·
let me help those out that are slow...............Ace didn't post in here to welcome anyone. He posted in here because he found a thread that Gas hadn't posted it.........THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A NEWBIE. ACE JACKED A YEAR OLD THREAD SHOWING THAT THERE IS ONE OUT THERE THAT GASMAN HASN'T GOTTEN TO YET..............do we all understand now????

#24 ·
chev said:
let me help those out that are slow...............Ace didn't post in here to welcome anyone. He posted in here because he found a thread that Gas hadn't posted it.........THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A NEWBIE. ACE JACKED A YEAR OLD THREAD SHOWING THAT THERE IS ONE OUT THERE THAT GASMAN HASN'T GOTTEN TO YET..............do we all understand now????
:iagree: :withstupi :dthumb: :cheers: :whore: :jacked: :flush: :leaving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.