Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
phase4 said:
hello! Not new to the sport, just here. Great site btw.

:welcome: Phase! Hang around for a while & u'll really get to know the crew & just how crazy some of us are. :D :crazy:
:welcome:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
BabyNinja said:
:welcome: Phase! Hang around for a while & u'll really get to know the crew & just how crazy some of us are. :D :crazy:
:welcome:
Shes so right :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: stick around ans soon you will realize that :twfrox:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
bumblebee said:
:welcome: ... :twfrox: ...We might seem like a small forum...but that is because there aren't very many of us... :dthumb:

:lols: :iagree: :welcome: :twfrox: This site is pretty informative. The people here are pretty cool too. Oh, and did I mention some are crazy? :crazy: J/K!!! Stick around!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
phase4,
Welcome, Whatcha ridin?
Or your Riding interests?
Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i don't wanna post a new thingy. but im new as well! long time reader of the forums.. figured i would join all u crazy guys! :twfrox:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Tuna said:
i don't wanna post a new thingy. but im new as well! long time reader of the forums.. figured i would join all u crazy guys! :twfrox:
"I'm a long time reader...first time poster!" :lol:

:welcome: to the crazyness that we check into daily!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
AS you can see our members just love the smilies.. and if u stick around, ur liable to see posts w/ nothing but 20 smilies!! Right Gas man? :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Tuna said:

Tuna.... love the siggie line :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed said:
AS you can see our members just love the smilies.. and if u stick around, ur liable to see posts w/ nothing but 20 smilies!! Right Gas man? :lol:
:iagree: :withstupi :cheers: :wink: :whore: :sorry: :here: :jacked: :willy: :dupe: :nonod: :flush: :skep: :yaewn: :wredx: :wbs: :bonk: :spam: :whistle: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts