Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up riders? Big shout out to Speedwerks. Thanks for the tip on this great site. One Blood. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Welcome to TWF!! post away and have fun!! Thanks laura for spreading the TWF word!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
:welcome: man. You'll find this forum, very informative to say the least. Unless you start to :whore: like some of us. Then it just gets a little :screwy: but :twfrox: , stick around!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
:welcome: man. You'll find this forum, very informative to say the least. Unless you start to :whore: like some of us. Then it just gets a little :screwy: but :twfrox: , stick around!
no :whore: here!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
:dthumb: :welcome: Glad to have you here.... Please feel free to add pictures of your bike(s) in the Gallery... and threads...

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
:welcome: :twfrox: I havent been here too long, but everybody in here is pretty cool and very informative. Where are you from? Have a bike? if so Pics?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:welcome: stick around and :whore: it up...you'll then find that :twfrox:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I just updated the location info. I am from the Bean town, Boston, MA. I will post some pics in the days to come.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:cheers: Thanks for the warm welcome.
I just updated the location info. I am from the Bean town, Boston, MA. I will post some pics in the days to come.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
truth1000 said:
What's up riders? Big shout out to Speedwerks. Thanks for the tip on this great site. One Blood. :cheers:

As you can see I am on the learning curve. That was an echo. LOL

Here is a picture of my steel horse.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.