Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to TWF... Shan (admin) and all of us currently on board are glad you decided to join up...be sure to let us all know you are here by posting something in this thread so you can get to know all of us, and we can get to know you.

As you post and get more involved in this forum, you'll see that we are all a pretty cool bunch of people to hang with, and we hope you'll stay for a long time.

Post away and have fun!! and be sure to invite all your friends to sign up as well...this is a great new place to hang out,and talk motorcycles, riding, gear, and whatever else floats your boat. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
As Need4Speed750 said. I agree with him. Thanks for viewing and joing the group. Glad to have you here. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since we've had several new members in the last couple days..wanted to jump this thread back up for others to see... :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jumped this thread back up since we've had some new members recently again !.

Welcome all!! Post away and have fun! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I feel so loved

I'd like to thank my wife for making this all possible, and God of course, oh and my goldfish and....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AKA said:
I feel so loved

I'd like to thank my wife for making this all possible, and God of course, oh and my goldfish and....
Whats your goldfish' name ? :D

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Well I am one of the new guys here. Isn't it a custom for the "house" to buy the new guy a round? Oh Hell!! you did that... Thanks for the free Sub to 2wheel tuner!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's your official welcome bumblebee.. WELCOME TO TWF!! :lol:

glad to have you around!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
post away and have fun..be sure to spread the word about TWF :cool:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Jayluvstuntin said:
Glad to be here. :D You guys are great, very knowledgeable on tech stuff :dthumb: , thanks for the info and help

Welcome to 2Wheel Jayluvstuntin. Post away and ask whatever question you have. :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
And the rule is if you are new and you have to ask the rules then you buy the first two rounds.. lol..

Welcome to the board - any stunting pics to share with the class?

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Well I will open my mouth and say I will buy a cold beverage for those that show up in Daytona for biketoberfest and help put together a Two wheel forum "meet and Greet" event, How's That for a new guy ????

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bumblebee said:
Well I will open my mouth and say I will buy a cold beverage for those that show up in Daytona for biketoberfest and help put together a Two wheel forum "meet and Greet" event, How's That for a new guy ????
gotta admire his enthusiasm!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bumblebee said:

You should get together with Twisty and who ever else he is taking down with him. He'll be there as well. Be sure to get pics and post them up for all to see. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts