Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Or make a thread and put all of the threads that are asking what bike should I get to begin on. :dthumb:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Or make a thread and put all of the threads that are asking what bike should I get to begin on. :dthumb:
well get your arse on it mod lol :lol: :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
It's a legitimate question.... :lol:
not to be rude but instead of laughing it up...you might want to do want most other bike forums do in the new rider section, put up stickies giving first timers riding advice, bike choice advice, gear advice, etc, and a few horror stories to prove that gear and safe ridign is necessary for all riders not just new ones....then you wont have to address the same questions all the time :2cents: ............. :seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
bulldog said:
well get your arse on it mod lol :lol: :thumbs:

I will take care of this today. :dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I will take care of this today. :dthumb:
Somebodies got to do it... we all know it's not going to be N4S!!!!

Thanks to DJ!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
blackgtprix said:
We should rename the beginner corner to What bike should I buy? :lol:
I agree. It was my first question on the forum (basically...)
I'm glad for the experience though, you never have to worry about people holding back on what they think! :lol:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
BlackJackel said:
I agree. It was my first question on the forum (basically...)
I'm glad for the experience though, you never have to worry about people holding back on what they think! :lol:
That's for sure! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
as a newbie any info you guys can give us is greatly apppriecated....no matter what it is called :bthorse:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,718 Posts
ytryu32 said:
as a newbie any info you guys can give us is greatly apppriecated....no matter what it is called :bthorse:

Good to know...and ytru32 welcome to TWF. :cheers:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
yeah welcome and you have a .....unique...... screen name :dthumb: :twfrox:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
I would suggest a sticky about "the best first bike" and consolidate those type of threads into one. People will then immediately see that thread and they can read through our arguments and decide for themselves.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
GREAT IDEA!!!

ATTN MODS & ADMINS!!!!

Get to work!! :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
shan is the only admin right??? jc
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top