Two Wheel Forums banner

New Pic under Gallery

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  GSXR1000DJ 
#1 ·
I just put up a pic of me, my son, and "our" bike as he puts its sometimes. When I'm lucky,its ours. Most of the time he want to go for a ride on "his" bike. I think he loves it more then me. :) Tell me what you all think. He will be a future rider and I'm looking to get him a little 50cc now to ride. Just turned 3 at the beginning of June and I think he is old enough to ride and handle it.

#2 ·
Nice bike and kid. Definitely let him ride the 50, but not in the street. I was stopped at a light last week, when I heard a strange noise next to me. It was a young boy on a pocket rocket between me and the curb. I was shocked that he could sneak up on me, and I was surprised that he had no helmet. His head barely came up to my seat. I didn't know what to say, but told him he should ride on the sidewalk. The light changed and we were both gone.

#10 ·
keb said:
dude i have a pocket bike laying in my parents garage that needs a carb rebuild. reach over the wall and i'll give you the contact number

I will do. I took him for a ride on it last night like I always have to and got it up to 30 MPHs and he loved it. He had me taking him around on it for over 30 mins and still didnt want to get off. He loves his :bike:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.