Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
LOL, what are you doing trying to outrun them anyway?? Besides, you can't outrun the radio. ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
twisty said:
And hold that speed... i dont give up... The pig is going to have to knock me of or somthing. I was pretty good @ playing road rash.

LOL you doing 189 and I don't think the pigs would have big enough ball$ to catch up to you. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL you doing 189 and I don't think the pigs would have big enough ball$ to catch up to you. :dthumb:
Most Pigs, are a bit more confident than most normal people. They'll pull out of their holes no matter how fast you go by them at!! STUPID!! :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gas Man said:
Most Pigs, are a bit more confident than most normal people. They'll pull out of their holes no matter how fast you go by them at!! STUPID!! :bash:

But they won't catch you at that speed. :D They can try but they will be wasting there time. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
But they won't catch you at that speed. :D They can try but they will be wasting there time. :dthumb:

then they radio ahead, and block the road..with the next speed trap a few miles ahead.. :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
then they radio ahead, and block the road..with the next speed trap a few miles ahead.. :eek:

Thats only when they have it set up like that from the begining. If not, he would be out of there and off the next exit before that pig was even off the radio telling about it. :dthumb: Got to love it when you know the roads and back roads.

·
Registered
619 Posts
what is up with the fuggly lights

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
katanapilot said:
what is up with the fuggly lights
:iagree: those red/blue things just really kill the whole image of the bike..u'd think if they are gonna put all that work into it, that they'd atleast integrate them into strobes on the fairing or lower fairing...or something! :confused: :puke:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gas Man said:
coughphotoshopcough

Thanks Gas Man. I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. However, if I went flying by a cop on one of those, I would think twice before I kept going. Then I would have pulled over. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.