Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A woman bought a fancy new car, and returned the next day complaining that she couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated. Listen to this! He said. "Nelson!"

The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"

"Willie!" he continued....and On The Road Again came from the speakers.

The woman drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time she would say, "Beethoven", she'd get beautiful classical music, and if she said, Beatles", she'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed her new car, but she swerved in time to avoid them. "ASSHOLES!" She yelled.....

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's great and I totally agree!!! But it forgot to mention Hillery doing her dual and annoying scream shooting in verse 4... LMAO

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I have tried saying some things like that to my dads voice activated GPS/radio/command center on the 04 Accord EX. I pushed the voice activation button, and said, "[email protected]" and it repeated "floor and defrost" :lol: theres a few other funny commands on there too.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
That's great and I totally agree!!! But it forgot to mention Hillery doing her dual and annoying scream shooting in verse 4... LMAO

You better watch it Gas Man, Hillary will probably be the first (if there ever will be) female president! Then what are you gonna do?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.