Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ready for the new season? JJ Abrams is back this year (creator) to bring the show back on course. Last season was sub-par by Alias standards.

I'm looking forward to Season 4!

With Lost followed by Alias, my TiVo will be busy on Wednesday nights. :cheers:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Never seen it! My work schedule usually keeps me from seeing anything good, unless they run it again later at night. I happened to see the TV ad for the new season just today though, and wow, that show does look good! So does that actress!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Im excited for jen and big lips.
Don't watch it but DAMN she's HOTT!!! :drool:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Don't watch it but DAMN she's HOTT!!! :drool:
i agree :angelhap:

you guys got to much time on your hands to watch a season thingy WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU SHOULD BE RIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JK THAT IS A GOOD SHOW

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I never got into that show until I saw few episodes last season. :bonk: I'll have to get the Season boxed sets or borrow them to see it from the beginning.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
DAM how did you like the first five minutes :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Heck Twisty still has a hard on...

P.S. I never watched it....just figuring on how how Jen is...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
DAM how did you like the first five minutes :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Never seen teh show, did catch the first 5 minutes and it was NICE! However after that I lost interest and went back to playing TX Holdem'

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I thought it was a good ep. Kinda pissed me off a little bit...But I won't give details. ;) :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
All I can say is that white nighty was hot.. very nice Jen! Too bad the dumb beotch is hooked up with Afleck now.. DOH! Oh well.. Good show last night - season 4 should be good - especially if they show more skin!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dam af;ec has had j lo and jennifer garner!!! that my friends is a PIMP :nopity:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts