Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!!!! This last weekend I had some .95kg springs and 20w fork oil put in the front of my SV and it is now an entirely new machine!

I had no idea that they would make THAT big of a difference but now the bike actually feels like it's stuck to the road instead of floating on top of it. I was having a problem with several of the turns I normally take because of the bike not feeling "settled", for lack of a better description. Now I can lock in those same turns and it feels rock solid!

Just bein' proud of my bike...no real point to this post ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yep...the forks will flip your world up side down... good or bad...it will change everything. That's why many people will tell you to spend your money on your suspension before hp...cause the suspension will make you faster than the same amount of $$ on hp/motor work!

Glad to hear that it turned out good for ya!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sonic Springs (www.sonicsprings.com) Rich and crew over there are really helpful folks and they manufacture their springs using the same tech as Traxxion.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pointy! :D It's an '05, blue/blk.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I hear and see the same results from SV owners on the street and track frequently!
Just add your name to the list of happy SV owners!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Absolutely JK!!!! I couldn't imagine selling this bike for anything short of covering a heart transplant :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts