Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, three weeks ago today, i bought my first bike. i've been riding for three years now, but this is my first sport bike. my other's are harleys. anyways, here is a pic of my new love......

and my lid

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
HEY! What are you doing with Snakemann's bike? I'd better check my garage... :lol: If it's not there now, I know it will be before Dennis comes to visit. One of the most wonderful things about Hurricanes, the 24 hours before they hit, is the most perfect riding weather! No humidity, or rain, and very little wind...it is all being sucked up by the monster, but it is perfect for riding!!!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hi-jackin the thread, but did anyone ever drive down the beach like an hour b4 the hurricane is gonna hit and watch all the pshyco surfers in the water???

·
Registered
195 Posts
It's been the best day of the week so far. It's absolutely beautiful out. Perfect breezy riding weather.

The kind of weather that gives no one an excuse to wear gear, since it isn't too hot or too humid. :dthumb:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Wow that's my bike sans mirrored windscreen. Good choice......and FYI if you decide to buy an alarm for it, Gorilla alarms wont fit so save your 100 bucks, unlike some folks *cough cough* :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats for the advice snake. i am looking for an alarm. i kow of a few people here in town that have had their bike stolen even with the steering lock on....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts