Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
well thank God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought the "chicken strip" was some kinda commentary on my skinny legs. LOL LOL LOL

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Violet said:
well thank God. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought the "chicken strip" was some kinda commentary on my skinny legs. LOL LOL LOL

Matt will provide explanations as necessary. :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Looks like I better get back to whoring... post whoring that is. I might be a rookie, but not everyone needs to know it!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Tank Slapper. Something about that makes me think about "clown punching".Yes, I do know what that is.

WOOT! New levels to shoot for. Last one to :whore: is a rotten squid.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm going for allowing us to customize our user title to whatever we want. It might curb the post whoring.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Heath3n, I believe you can customize your title/rank, by recommending 10 people to TWF that register. I believe this is still correct...Right Shan?!?!?!?

N4S, sweet deal!!! I knew you'd come thru like a champ! But I would love to see a meaning/explanation to each one of them. Just in case the newbies don't know!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
For the newbs..You knows those little nice new tread marks on the sides of ur tires when the middle is nice and well worn down..well those are chicken strips! :D

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gas Man said:
Heath3n, I believe you can customize your title/rank, by recommending 10 people to TWF that register. I believe this is still correct...Right Shan?!?!?!?

Roger that! If you can get ten people referred and have them put your name in the referral field while signing up... I'll give you whatever custom name you want (within reason). :wink:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Most of em are pretty self explanatory..Shan & I put our heads together and came up with this list so everybody would alittle more to shoot for in terms of ranks. The original CC names were cool at first, but all you post whores were reaching 1300cc too quick, so we had to do something about that. :rolleyes: :D

Let the race begin.. :leaving: First one to 5000 gets the perverbial FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to TWF! :wink:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sweet idea there Shan. :dthumb: I think Matt will be first to hit that 5000 mark. I may be second but who knows. LOL Nice change. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Sweet idea there Shan. :dthumb: I think Matt will be first to hit that 5000 mark. I may be second but who knows. LOL Nice change. :dthumb:

Look out for Gas Man though..he's hot on ur trail dude...

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Looks like I have a ways to go before I get to knee dragger status. Must lose the squidly title. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Great idea!! Thanks for the heads up!! :) <coughcoughmattanddjequalspostwhorescoughcough> :D

~* ChaR *~

1 - 20 of 30 Posts