Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
You can get nicer ones for cheaper that are in the states. Oh, and I've seen better. I'm not a big fan (style wise) of the "square" type shape to it. I like the rounded ones better.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Check out these windscreens on an R6 from Zero Gravity. From left to right, SR, Double Bubble, and Sport Touring. I put the Sport Touring screen on my CBR. The wind used to hit me at the neck. Now it hits on my helmet. Although it puts all the bugs right on my face shield.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
No Worries said:
Check out these windscreens on an R6 from Zero Gravity. From left to right, SR, Double Bubble, and Sport Touring. I put the Sport Touring screen on my CBR. The wind used to hit me at the neck. Now it hits on my helmet. Although it puts all the bugs right on my face shield.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah..I'm going to have to side with these guys... don't really like the one that Graff pointed out! :puke: on the squareness! NW, is too much tour for my taste.

The Zero Gravity ones are pretty nice! Everybody who has one like it!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I like the Puig, just gotta find one now and the price. Anyone know if they come in any other colors besides smoke?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts