Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people, newb here. Im from Chicago and i ride a 91 Katana 600. I know its not the greatest but damnit i love it. You guys all seem cool here and props to Need4Speed750 for introducing me to this forum. I love riding and i know im hooked. Ive been into the minitruckin scene for a long time and now im hooked on bikes. I cant believe where minitruckin has taken me, cant wait to see where this will take me.

Anyone got any tips, tricks, advice, or opinions for the newb?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Glad you made it man!! yeah, we've got a cool group of members here, so Im sure you'll fit in great! just post away, have fun, and say whats on ur mind! :thumbs:

if you have any questions about the site, feel free to click here for some general info

Kats rock!! we've got many members here who ride them, myself included.

what got you hooked on mini-truckin ?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nope as I'm a n00b myself! But, welcome to the site. Everyone here is kind as well as informitive. I'm looking forward to meeting these new acquaintances in person and I'm sure they will soon be friends.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Lowered4Life99 said:

Welcome and we are glad you signed up. I know that between Matt, myself and a few others on here, that any question you ask will be answered for you. Lots of tips can be given out for riding and a lot of opinions as well. Tricks is a different world and depends on you. Let us know your skillz and how long you have been riding and what you are looking for on tricks and we can go from there. Have fun and post away. :)

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Lowered4Life99 said:
Whats up people, newb here. Im from Chicago and i ride a 91 Katana 600. I know its not the greatest but damnit i love it. You guys all seem cool here and props to Need4Speed750 for introducing me to this forum. I love riding and i know im hooked. Ive been into the minitruckin scene for a long time and now im hooked on bikes. I cant believe where minitruckin has taken me, cant wait to see where this will take me.

Dont stop fast in front of Semi's :here:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Dont stop fast in front of Semi's :here:
:withstupi that's a good one Twisty!

I got another one for ya. Watch out for deer! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:withstupi I was going to say that till I saw you already did. Nice one Gas Man. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I got a better one....Watch out for the "windy" nights...... :hug:
Yeah, if you're not fotunate enough to park your MC inside a garage or living room. Don't put a cover on it and leave it outside during a thunderstorm. It will fall and go boom!! :cursin:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
another one..watch for little brats in the parking lot at malls who think ur bike is cool, then try and climb on it!!! while ur standing there beside it!!! :bash:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Hola :seeya: well the only good tip I got is don't fall over. It seems so easy but darned if I haven't done it a few times!!!!

welcome aboard :luck:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, if you're not fotunate enough to park your MC inside a garage or living room. Don't put a cover on it and leave it outside during a thunderstorm. It will fall and go boom!! :cursin:

Tie it down next time. :lol: :crazy: Just put it in the living room. The women will not mind. If she does....well, you know what to do. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Tie it down next time. :lol: :crazy: Just put it in the living room. The women will not mind. If she does....well, you know what to do. :D

u have use of a garage DJ..how come u leave ur ride parked outside all the time ?

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
u have use of a garage DJ..how come u leave ur ride parked outside all the time ?

Easy to get on and go. In the winter it will be in the garage all the time and staying warm. Got to love heated garages. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
but ur baby gets cold n lonely outside..and all full of dew & mist in the mornings..bring her inside man, bring her inside!! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
but ur baby gets cold n lonely outside..and all full of dew & mist in the mornings..bring her inside man, bring her inside!! :D

I will see if I can put her in the living room tonight. Yeah right. I bet that will get shoot down. :lol: :crazy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well, I would. This wasn't planned and is a long story!!!

Short story is this...

-3 week old 9R (yes the one I currently own)
-living at a apt.
-parking bike outside just outside my bedroom window
-put waterproof cover over it
-un-announced storm comes thru
-2 am wake up to the sound of wind
-look outside and see gold colored pain
-go outside figuring cover has blown off to find bike on its side
-put bike back up but on stands and go back to bed

Moral of the story and lesson learned. When forced to park bike outside and want to cover it up. ALWAYS, ALWAYS put it on at least a rear stand. I did that from then on....that's why I call me bike Windy and some call me that as well.

Enjoy...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
..that's why I call me bike Windy and some call me that as well.

Enjoy...

so thats why!!! i always thought it was cuz ur just that beastly of a rider that you create your own afterblasts for the people you pass :rolleyes: :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well, I can do that too. I'll show you coming up real soon!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts