Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am not sure what better places are there in this forum to introduce myself :here:

Anyway, I am from CA, been riding for over two years. I started on a Ninja 250, moved onto a R6, then decided to grab an 03 636 before they decided to redesign this year's model with the undertail exhaust and all. I actually stumbled onto this site while looking for reviews on Scorpion helmet and icon field armors and immediately fell in love with this forum's design and the topics being discussed here! :dthumb: Hopefully I'll be able to frequent here in the future and make some contribution to the forum. Cya around
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
:welcome:

Glad to see the newbie thread sticky working so well!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zx636r said:
i sense a very intelligent rider, he got a kawasaki 636.

:lol: Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Sorry to disappoint those true Kawasaki fans but both my 250 and 6R is blue. It's actually quite difficult to find a green machine here in CA :scratch:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
Hi, I am not sure what better places are there in this forum to introduce myself :here:

Anyway, I am from CA, been riding for over two years. I started on a Ninja 250, moved onto a R6, then decided to grab an 03 636 before they decided to redesign this year's model with the undertail exhaust and all. I actually stumbled onto this site while looking for reviews on Scorpion helmet and icon field armors and immediately fell in love with this forum's design and the topics being discussed here! :dthumb: Hopefully I'll be able to frequent here in the future and make some contribution to the forum. Cya around

We're glad to have you here! Hope you enjoyed the Scorpion review, we get a lot of feedback from folks that enjoy the helmet as much as we did. :welcome:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,010 Posts
Samurai_Jack said:
:lol: Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Sorry to disappoint those true Kawasaki fans but both my 250 and 6R is blue. It's actually quite difficult to find a green machine here in CA :scratch:

as long as its a kawi.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
What's this stuff about hard to find a green Kaw in cali??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gas Man said:
What's this stuff about hard to find a green Kaw in cali??
Well, I live around SF Bay Area and would probably see one green bike per 50+ cycles that pass by. Not to mention that even a lot of dealers don't have any green bikes on their showroom floor. Maybe it's because I ride too much street and none of the track where they belong.

As far as the Scorpion helmet concern, I actually went out and bought a EX0700 Fury from a local shop who had it on sale for $179.99 over the weekend, right after I read the review on this site. I currently commute with my Suomy Gundwind but it's going to get hot in the summer and I don't really want to stink up the helmet so Scorpion seem like a very good alternative @ the price it's offering. Thanks again for the warm welcomes and such resourceful site. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,314 Posts
Welcome! Hope you like it here. TWF is just big enough to get what youre looking for, but small enough to get to know people. :thumbs:

Feeling better 636? Never love sick enough not to pimp Kawi Green eh... :lol:
 

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
Joined
·
7,649 Posts
:welcome: :nopity: for the greenery
 

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
Joined
·
7,649 Posts
:withstupi
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top