Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every one just joined also a member of GTO forum, own a 05 GTO. I ride a 04 R6, love to ride. Great site.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Welcome and stick around... if you're on 2 wheels this is the place to be!!!!

Well, unless, you're in Michigan than you need to be on WOS!

:twfrox:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Sweet, another Yamaha rider! We need MORE. ;) Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
itching really bad for spring to come, havent round since december which doesnt happen often, and we havent gotten sqaut for snow so not much sleddin, but my new 400 horse GTO is helping

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Welcome, What Kind Of Mods You Got On Your Bike? I Got The Same Ish You Got. I Haven't Really Done Much, Performance Wise I Got A Pc3, K&n, And A Gyt-r Slip-on. I'm Thinking About A 520 Chain Conversion.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
It's An 04, The One Right Under My Name To The Left. There's More Pics On Bikepics.com Under 04 R6-page 30-the Red/black One.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
pc3 is a power commander by Dynojet. it was like $330. it plugs into your computer and adjusts the fuel and air mix. you need to upload certain maps for what ever upgrades you have on your bike at dynojets website. i guess their not as effective as they would be if you had a full system. i didn't really feel a difference after i got it. maybe because i was used to it too much or something. i don't think my dealership mapped it right. luckily dynojet is based out of vegas so they'll map it for free. i don't trust my dealership that much. i'll let you know.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
yamaal14 said:
Hey every one just joined also a member of GTO forum, own a 05 GTO. I ride a 04 R6, love to ride. Great site.
Welcome. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
if u pay 330 u got RIPPED! u cna find em shipped for 270 or less.

And they will really smooth your powerband... not huge gains on a 600 but with other mods liek the slip on they will get the most power form additional mods.. no fuel control and the more mods u do the more outta sync the fuel ratios will get.

But with the K&N and PC3 with Exhaust the gain is nice.. worth the investment.. plus it cuts weight to ditch factory pipe.

Edit: Double.. lets race.. my Sport touring Kawi against your R6..lol Straight line from a 1/4 or 3 mi long..lol or twistys.....I'm game for any kind of contest..lol GO GREEN!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
if u pay 330 u got RIPPED! u cna find em shipped for 270 or less.

And they will really smooth your powerband... not huge gains on a 600 but with other mods liek the slip on they will get the most power form additional mods.. no fuel control and the more mods u do the more outta sync the fuel ratios will get.

But with the K&N and PC3 with Exhaust the gain is nice.. worth the investment.. plus it cuts weight to ditch factory pipe.

Edit: Double.. lets race.. my Sport touring Kawi against your R6..lol Straight line from a 1/4 or 3 mi long..lol or twistys.....I'm game for any kind of contest..lol GO GREEN!
I ONLY PAID 25 DOLLARS FOR ALL MY PERFORMANCE UPGRADES. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT...IT WAS AN INSURANCE CLAIM AND I GOT ALL OF IT FOR THE PRICE OF THE STOCK PIPE. I PAID 100 FOR MY DEDUCTIBLE AND GOT A REFUND OF 75. 100-75=25. I LUCKED OUT. THEY DID ABOUT 3000 WORTH OF WORK FOR 25 OUT OF POCKET. IF YOU STILL COME TO VEGAS I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE I DROPPED IT. I'M ONLY ROCKIN 101WHP. THAT WAS BEFORE THE PC AND K&N.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Dlitalien

am i still going.. its Sin City...im going for the Hooters.. hell if its enough fun it may replace Cali for the place i ride to all winter.. i htink i can make vegas in under 3 hours on the bike as long as i cna get gas close enough together to support the 120mi tank limit at speed.
You cna count me in though.. prob late march. Soon as Reno is warm enough to ride from comfortalby in the AM.

Edit: 430mi or so so on the bike three hours should be enough to get there with fuel stops.. hell its 75mh zone the whole way so can cruise at 80 legally.. and theres enough stretches there to do 150 down to cut that time right down.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've also been told that these bikes are so strung out that your not going to get much more ponies out. aside from you know what. squirt squirt-spray spray

1 - 20 of 24 Posts