Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I could see using it in high density areas of cities or areas that are trouble spots...but how would you feel if you live in Montana and got a ticket in the mail for going 63 in a 55???

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
If there's money in it, probably. It's a joke, but it's all about money. If it was about safety, they wouldn't hand out licenses like they were candy.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sounds more like they're "clocking" the speed instead of radar... :wtf: The **** that keeps producing this stuff needs to be dragged out his cage and beatin the piss n crap out of him... :rant: The line starts behind me boys!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
well we dont even have the non movable camaras around here!!! and if we do then they dont work

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:bash: :screwy: :skep: da basterds!!! :cursin:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
damn ya just cant have no fun anymore !!! :screwy:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I guess the only real way around it (cause your not going to ride any slower) is to pull the front end up while passing the cameras so that your plate is pointing to the ground. Desperate times call for desperate measures. :thumbs:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
damn ya just cant have no fun anymore !!! :screwy:
Yeah the "fun police" are :gary:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Being an excessive speeder especially on the bike this sucks.. More reason to just ride the bike at the track.. I have to buy some land and make a track to get my speed fix... Total BS...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Riding nuttin but track>>> :scratch:

Sounds kinda expensive... who you think you are? Twisty!

:lol:

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
mlkx3 said:
I guess the only real way around it (cause your not going to ride any slower) is to pull the front end up while passing the cameras so that your plate is pointing to the ground. Desperate times call for desperate measures. :thumbs:

:withstupi Were my plate is they would never see it anyway

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
:withstupi Were my plate is they would never see it anyway
This is true... you can be right behind him and not see it.... :nono:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just another way the man is bringing us down. I don't think it would make it up here. All we have here are wide open, twisting and winding roads. No need for those traps in the mountains and Valley of the great North East.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts