Two Wheel Forums banner

NHL Lockout is OVER!!!!!!!!!

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  TL1000 
#1 ·
#13 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Ok, now that I've pruned out the pron and free posting, let's get back to an NHL discussion with substance.

What do you think Detroit's roster will look like with a salary cap?

I think it will look pretty much the same. I dont know man, I cant think of salary cap or any political :wbs: . I really just am looking forward to watching Hockey again.

Besides, Im partial to the Canadiens, Sharks, and Coyotes.

#15 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Ok, now that I've pruned out the pron and free posting, let's get back to an NHL discussion with substance.

What do you think Detroit's roster will look like with a salary cap?
Who cares - hope they all go out of business and have to get real jobs.. I did hear Dave Lewis is going to coach the Avs though.. Could that mean Kocur for head coach? That I would like to see..

#16 · (Edited)
:readng: I posted in this thread yesterday...where did my post go? :readng:

I could not even get through to buy tickets for the Lightning yesterday.
I am sure all the good deals are gone :cry:

#17 ·
Mudpuppy said:
Who cares - hope they all go out of business and have to get real jobs.. I did hear Dave Lewis is going to coach the Avs though.. Could that mean Kocur for head coach? That I would like to see..

Mike Babcock is the new RW coach. Who knows where Lewis will go, but there is a good chance Barry Smith will follow. Kocur, on the other hand, who knows where he'll wind up.

#19 ·
save your money, here in the northeast we have some of the best college hockey players and schools in the world (UNH, BC, BU etc) and you guys in michagen have some great college hockey also...save your hard earned cash and catch some great college hockey, which in my opinions is 10 times better than the NHL's regular season games,,,,and then just wait for the NHL playoffs cause thats all thats worth watching...and nothing is better than NHL playoff hockey, but the regular season sucks......

#20 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Mike Babcock is the new RW coach. Who knows where Lewis will go, but there is a good chance Barry Smith will follow. Kocur, on the other hand, who knows where he'll wind up.

I think this is Barry Smith's big chance to step up into a coaching role of his own, not an assistant. I expect he will be getting offers from some of the smaller teams. After All, he followed Scotty Bowman around for quite a while, Im sure he picked up a few gems :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.