Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a desent article on my 9R..but I just want to do the promoting on Kawasaki's old work horse!

2002 9R Review

:dthumb:

Who else has a 9R or use to own one and wants to talk about it?!?!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll have to tell you that I had a first year 9r, after the retro (98) and kept it for 5 years. The thing was a blast in the canyons and comfort in the sadle to take on all day rides. I have just sold it to get the 10r. I've only put 300 miles on it so I am still waiting to get the thing broke in. I'll have to say that the 9r made me a kawi fan for life!

Gas Man said:
Found a desent article on my 9R..but I just want to do the promoting on Kawasaki's old work horse!

2002 9R Review

:dthumb:

Who else has a 9R or use to own one and wants to talk about it?!?!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the 9R is a beast. Just as you said, it has some great speed/power and very comfy...

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
If I was looking for a new superbike, I would get an 02' 9R because it fits me. Especially now since Kawasaki has joined the others and made their ZX10R the size of a 600. The 9R had ample leg room, comfy seat, and relatively large fairing. I sat on almost every bike at the motorcycle show and I could hardly tell the difference between the superbikes and the 600's. They are all a tight fit, and I'm not that big.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts