Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
zx636r said:
ok so what happen, y was the cop there.

:withstupi I'd like to know the same thing. I pulled up to a cop today and all he wanted me to do was rev it up and then he asked me to wheelie. I was like, "Officer, you want me to wheelie so that you can give me a ticket?" Surprisingly, he said no, he just wanted to see a wheelie. I still don't believe him though, luckily I didn't do it!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Kids

I had to run... Long story short we were riding our little hood, sheriff chopper came out... then all then we parked to gather our stuff, sherrif car came out and told us to leave then he dissapeared... As we were leaving on the main road he pulled us over and said we were racing. Which we were not, we were all heading for some food.

My dislike for the local law enforcement has just tripled.. We got a court date to visit in Polk county. What a waste of money and resources this will be.Well I guess since cops are not capable of capturing people like the killer of Jonbenet Ramsey, or putting OJ in jail, or even making MJ stop touching kids they need to mess with hard working, tax paying people. Situations like this shows to me what is the priority for law enforcement..(rant over, pull out wallet- time to get raped)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Everybody got tickets? Are you going to fight it?
Yeah what's up with it?

The "hood" you are refering to is that subdivision that you guys always go to???

Chopper and everything!! :yikes: I guess your sig holds true now!! :bash:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just 2 people got Court dates... I was one of them, the hood is the one we take pics/vid. All in the name of fun/safety.

kp-

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Gas Man said:
And how did they know you were there? Did that car in the gallery pics call the pigs on you?

If it's like it is in NY and TX, the cops let the helicopters patrol the more remote areas that they know not many cars go through. Like the streatches of highways 10 and 20 leading from Dallas and San Antonio to El Paso, Texas. In NY the helicopters now patrol Ocean Parkway cause everyone races on that (straight, newly paved road that goes for about 25-30 miles).

I fought a ticket in NY and got it dismissed as well as one that I got in Colorado. I just confused the cop saying like, "I was going North (he said south)." The judge asked him which way I was going and he agreed that I was going North, judge threw it out since he couldn't remember how I was driving in my car.

Try that Katanapilot...Maybe it'll work for you :luck:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not sure who that car was....that is why i took a pic. I will get a lawyer for this one, my next step is to get the bike sold as well, I am moving to the CCS division, street is not appealing anymore.

kp-

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
katanapilot said:
not sure who that car was....that is why i took a pic. I will get a lawyer for this one, my next step is to get the bike sold as well, I am moving to the CCS division, street is not appealing anymore.

kp-

KP...

What's the CCS Division? Newbie asking here, so...

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
That sucks KP! What was the ticket written for? Trespassing? Were there private property signs? Speeding? Did he get you on radar? There is no ticket for an officer "perceiving" racing... Either he got you on radar speeding or hes talkin out the side of his ass... FIGHT THAT ONE! May the Force be with you!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Racing was the call, no actual speed tag, so yes I will go to coart to shuve back in his ass...

KP-

1 - 20 of 33 Posts