Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more night riding for me on holiday weekends cause cagers are nucking futz.

I went out for a short ride tonight, only like 30 minutes and almost got ran into a guard rail and I got ran out of my lane like 4 times by cagers. Man it's nuts when people d&d.

:2cents: Sorry, venting :sorry:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
The main issue is the "Drunk Driving". Not cagers. But I do understand what you mean Grafixx01. And when there is a long weekend, it seems to be a more occuring pratice then normal. :bash:

Glad to hear you are ok and nothing happened. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
The main issue is the "Drunk Driving". Not cagers. But I do understand what you mean Grafixx01. And when there is a long weekend, it seems to be a more occuring pratice then normal. :bash:

Glad to hear you are ok and nothing happened. :dthumb:

Thanks for the concern DJ. You know in the like 10minute ride it took me to get home, I saw like 6 or 7 cops that had pulled people over. Don't know what for and don't care. It's just stupid, they put out all these warnings and yet people don't listen. DUH! :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Oh I know what you mean on that. When I used to go out and drink back in my younger days(lol), I used to leave the bar fine but see so many ppl leave and turn around and get pulled over right as they left the parking lot of the bar. The cops used to sit there and watch ppl walk out..or should I say stumble out and get into there cars and think they were going to drive home. The cops would just stand on both side the street and start pulling them over left and right. There was only one exit of this bar and the cops were at both turns of the place out. Left turn or Right turn. They made there monthly quota all the time there.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to go riding right now (it's noon here) but it's too so windy it's ridiculous. And it doesn't look too nice out so I guess I'll have to resort to the cage and leave the bike in the garage.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
graf whats up with the sigg hommie .... you goin soft on me furk that bizatch and slap a hoe :lol: naww im just playin

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
Being memorial day weekend compounds the problem. I stay clear of interstates on holiday weekends unless riding in a group.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Oh yeah, if youre not careful here you'll get lost in podunk nowhere hillbilly land, and get harrased cause youre on a extreme high performance crotch rocket wheelie bike... rocket... performance...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Not much city ridding here!
just blind country curves with drunk ******** and cops that are bored giving DWI's and want to harass motorcyclist.
I can vouch for that statement!! It's all country backroads and they ROCK!! Can't give any info on the drunk factor though!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts