Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:eek: I know my son would love to be there. He loves the snow. I am not looking forward to it at all and I know N4S isn't either.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
YIKES MAN, I'm sorry, but if it makes you feel any better the snow will be here in Michigan by the end of the day. They aren't talking covering it like that but it don't matter, it's going to fly!!

I guess I don't care anymore!! I put the bike a sleep for the winter, so bring it on! I got 3 4x4 trucks waiting to conquer any and all of the white crap!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
keep all that white crap where ur at ..we dont want any..i still wanna get a ride in b/4 I put it up for the winter... just send it here for christmas, and then take it backk!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Yep, rain is turnin to snow here now... I guess Lansing is already fubar'd. Glad I got that shed finished last weekend!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Got snow from the same storm the day before, but most of it is melted. Supposed to be 57 degrees on Turkey day. I'll go riding tomorrow, but won't go up to the mountains.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
yyyeeeee HHHHAAAAAAA!!!! I love it!! I could look at snow all day long!!! I could watch you shovel too. One of the nice things about Tally is that I don't have to shovel rain!!! I hope you have a wonderful time...glad I'm not there.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!! wELCOME WINTER, YOU BACK STABBING ARSEHOLE BASTARD THING!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!! wELCOME WINTER, YOU BACK STABBING ARSEHOLE BASTARD THING!!!

r u shouting at old man winter, or are you just happy to see us ?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
i'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING YOUR LACK OF WINTER!!!

That and seeing how long it would take someone to say something!! I guess you're on the prowl... :whore:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
i'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING YOUR LACK OF WINTER!!!

That and seeing how long it would take someone to say something!! I guess you're on the prowl... :whore:

check ur gas man thread... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Gas Man said:
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!!
But what do you do when there is a nice day, or aren't there any nice days during the winter up there? You should have at least a beater bike to use.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Worries said:
But what do you do when there is a nice day, or aren't there any nice days during the winter up there? You should have at least a beater bike to use.
My bike never gets winterized. Here in KC we have plenty of crazy "warm" days were it jumps up in the upper 30's lower 40's and I'm out there, of course gotta take it easy with all the sand and crap on the streets.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
No Worries said:
If it does, I take up the time to wash the truck or somin! Once she gets put away, it's put away..doesn't come out till late March or early April!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts