Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
:eek: I know my son would love to be there. He loves the snow. I am not looking forward to it at all and I know N4S isn't either.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
YIKES MAN, I'm sorry, but if it makes you feel any better the snow will be here in Michigan by the end of the day. They aren't talking covering it like that but it don't matter, it's going to fly!!

I guess I don't care anymore!! I put the bike a sleep for the winter, so bring it on! I got 3 4x4 trucks waiting to conquer any and all of the white crap!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
keep all that white crap where ur at ..we dont want any..i still wanna get a ride in b/4 I put it up for the winter... just send it here for christmas, and then take it backk!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
yyyeeeee HHHHAAAAAAA!!!! I love it!! I could look at snow all day long!!! I could watch you shovel too. One of the nice things about Tally is that I don't have to shovel rain!!! I hope you have a wonderful time...glad I'm not there.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!! wELCOME WINTER, YOU BACK STABBING ARSEHOLE BASTARD THING!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!! wELCOME WINTER, YOU BACK STABBING ARSEHOLE BASTARD THING!!!

r u shouting at old man winter, or are you just happy to see us ?
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
i'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING YOUR LACK OF WINTER!!!

That and seeing how long it would take someone to say something!! I guess you're on the prowl... :whore:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
i'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING YOUR LACK OF WINTER!!!

That and seeing how long it would take someone to say something!! I guess you're on the prowl... :whore:

check ur gas man thread... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,394 Posts
Gas Man said:
mAN, MY LAWN AND DRIVEWAY IS COVERED IN THIS crap!! oH, WELL i GUESS i'M GLAD i PUT THE BIKE AWAY mONDAY!!
But what do you do when there is a nice day, or aren't there any nice days during the winter up there? You should have at least a beater bike to use.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No Worries said:
But what do you do when there is a nice day, or aren't there any nice days during the winter up there? You should have at least a beater bike to use.
My bike never gets winterized. Here in KC we have plenty of crazy "warm" days were it jumps up in the upper 30's lower 40's and I'm out there, of course gotta take it easy with all the sand and crap on the streets.
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
No Worries said:
But what do you do when there is a nice day, or aren't there any nice days during the winter up there? You should have at least a beater bike to use.
If it does, I take up the time to wash the truck or somin! Once she gets put away, it's put away..doesn't come out till late March or early April!
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top