Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
man ill tell you what i was in Boynton beach, FL when hurrican andrew hit and we got lucky but i went down to miami the next day to help my parents friends clean up and all i have to say is FLAT. that biotch just ripped shiot apart.
only reason im glade i dont live down there anymore.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well, I heard that last season was the begining of the end... OK OK so I didn't hear it that way... but I did hear that the amount of hurricanes in that area is going to be similar as last year for the next 10 years or so... something to do with something I know nothing about...

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
They aren't the only ones to suffer from them.
The whole eastern seaboard is effected by the storms. the cost get the brunt of it while inland get the flooding. Its a bad deal for everybody. I hope we get a break this year.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
yup,they recently revised the storm tracking here in La in prep for the season. Everyone here is waiting for new orleans to flood and wash away, they barely made it a few years ago.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was in Orlando and Daytona a few weekends back. The amount of rebuilding that they are doing in Daytona from last seasons madness is phenomena. I spoke to a guy while I was there that at least sounded like he knew what he was talking about and he said that the exact same weather system or weather patterns were present this year as last year and they expect more tropical storms this year :nonod:

What a mess :cursin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts