Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
:yikes: Looks like the driver turned left in front of the bike, but that guy on the R1 had to be FLYING!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
watched this with DJ earlier. I was just like :yikes: I couldn't believe it. I mean that dudes tire was still stuck in the car.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
The person in the passinger seat of the car was not dead just banged up pretty good. I had to watch the video twice to see if the rider was dead or not. I think I saw him blinking his eyes. But that was all the movement he was doing. Arms and legs never even twitched. :nonod:

He was doing some serious speeding to cause his tire to smash the h311 out of that car and to leave the front tire stuck in it as well. The person taping it should be slaped for doing a poor job. :bslap:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I wish I could understand whatever it is that they are speaking!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
My God !! how many pieces and parts were on the road..not to mention in the car!!! :nonod:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I didn't watch the whole thing.. was the guy on the bike dead? And was someone in the car dead?
I never could tell if the rider was dead or not. The person in the passenger seat appeared to be trapped and unable to exit the vehicle. It looked like her legs were pinned in by the dash.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
In either effect it sucked bad!!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Dayum, unbelievable, no body really even tried to render any first aid to the guy on the bike! :bash:
Although, he appeared to be not among the living. :cry:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
blackgtprix said:
link didnt work. maybe its just my cpu
probably too old now.

·
March 2007 BOTM Winner!
237 Posts
Actually, although the bike and car are pretty badly messed up, I don't believe the rider was going as fast as suggested earlier. Have a look at where the rider ended up, where his bike ended up and where the car is. There couldn't be more than 30-40 feet between them. If he was travelling stupid fast, I'd suggest that he'd be thrown a lot farther than he was.

Don't ya think?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts