Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7,335 Posts
I don't think I can say it and better then what N4S did. The WOS guys were great to ride with. If you haven't done so, you need to read the thread about TWF/WOS meet. It will tell you about the whole weekend. Anyways.

Riding with them diffenately show me and Matt that we have a lot more to learn. As he said, we know how each other rides and that makes a huge difference when riding. Our local twistys are great for us. We are used to them and know how they are. We will be hitting the track diffenately to be ready for Deals next year. :dthumb:

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey, ask them guys! I said I had to do everything I could to make you proud! SEROIUSLY!!!

I was even practicing my wheelies out there! Had some nice ones I'll talk about in the WOS/TWF thread!

He would have made you proud. You would have a smile from ear to ear if you saw him. :dthumb:

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
be confident grasshopper...when you get shot down, u get right back up, and try harder...there WILL be a different showing on the twisties at the Gap!! im sure of that. We werent terrible or anything, just definately learned a thing or 2.

Yes we were schooled. I like riding with more skilled riders due to it makes you want to push yourself a bit more and more. But I will never over due to. :dthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.