Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out at Giant last nite (local grocery store), and came across this..I busted out laughing and had to take a pic w/ my phone and share it ya'll !!

I mean, I guess its a cool idea if u ever need it, but geez...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I don't know what she is talking about. :confused: Can't be me. LOL :whistle:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well some people just need such things!!

Oh, and DJ, if it isn't you, I guess you got more problems than your originally thought!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
OMG!!!!!! Skunk Odor Eliminator?!?!?! LMAO! That's something new I haven't seen yet! *Giggles* Leave it to Matt to find something like that. :lol:

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CharlieMavCBR said:
OMG!!!!!! Skunk Odor Eliminator?!?!?! LMAO! That's something new I haven't seen yet! *Giggles* Leave it to Matt to find something like that. :lol:

~* ChaR *~

Hey Missy found that..!! :lol:

:leaving:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Hey Missy found that..!! :lol:

:leaving:
Actually Matt found it, and then he wanted to take a pic of it, and I'm like no way!!! It's really not a bad idea though, but I've heard that tomato juice extract does the same thing......or is it tomato soup? :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
It's tomato juice. I've heard that the hookers in MP's neck of the woods do the same thing for their own variety of stinky smells!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Gas Man said:
It's tomato juice. I've heard that the hookers in MP's neck of the woods do the same thing for their own variety of stinky smells!! :lol:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! :puke:

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yep that is definitely something that I am going to run out and purchase right away.... I wonder how much money they make daily on that and if they are on the stock market how much that company rises and falls with that product.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tippy said:
Yep that is definitely something that I am going to run out and purchase right away.... I wonder how much money they make daily on that and if they are on the stock market how much that company rises and falls with that product.
I bet they make a killing at the local grocery stores in Perry County though, Tippy!! You might be surprised!! LOL :flush:

~* Char *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tippy said:

u live in the city..most of the skunks u see near ur area live across the street.. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ShanMan14 said:
They sell deer pee in hunting stores to attract other deer. Can you believe that? :screwy:

yeah ive seen that many times..Im not much of a hunter, but um yeah, Excuse me, do you have any deer pee ? :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
They sell deer pee in hunting stores to attract other deer. Can you believe that? :screwy:

Yep, my dad is a diehard hunting man and I would laugh my @$$ off when I would see him go out and buy some. I just couldn't imagine, squirting deer pee on a tree and then " here Bambi Bambi Bambi" :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts