·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everyone doin for New Years??? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We're having my family over to our house. Getting a 3ft sub and some fixins. Watch the ball drop (Without Dick Clark this year....OMG what will we ever do?!?), then go down to our game room and play some pool, megatouch, cards, break out the booze, whatever everyone wants to do.

:yesnod: I think next year we'll be hosting a HUGE New Year's party. :thumbs:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Drink thats what I am doing.... I dont know where but I know that I will be drinking... :buds:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Tippy said:
Drink thats what I am doing.... I dont know where but I know that I will be drinking... :buds:

You'll probably be over at our new house, with us, having shrimp & beer!! :buds: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
This is kinda freaky Twisty!!!

twisty said:
Somewhere with lots of drinky drinky.......
:withstupi :iagree: :cheers:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Not to much. I will be working till 10pm New Years Eve. Come home and spend some time with my beautiful woman and then off to bed we go. :yesnod: And a little :drool: as well. :rofl: I am working 7am till midnight again New Years day. All overtime. :bonk:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I finally got it all figured out tonight. It's a night out with a big group of friends to our regular bar to hear an 80's band :cheers:
The same guy who told me two weeks ago he wanted to take a break has now come back around (a break consisted of a week :lol: ...can't stay away can he? :lol: )asked me out for new years eve and now is bein sketchy about definate plans, so I just made some with friends...some people are so strange :screwy:
anywho...next year, i'm hangin out with y'all :smash:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts