Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
LOL..good one bro!!.

You know these types of "ads" are actually not that uncommon, check out your classifieds/personals from time to time. you see stuff like this more often than you think :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
LOL..good one bro!!.

You know these types of "ads" are actually not that uncommon, check out your classifieds/personals from time to time. you see stuff like this more often than you think :lol:

How do you know its in there. Are you looking for them in there? LOL :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I couldn't have said it better myself if I had placed the ad.. lol..

Hell. Thats how I founded Carrie. I called that ad and the rest is history. hehehe I am so getting :bash: tonight.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Hell. Thats how I founded Carrie. I called that ad and the rest is history. hehehe I am so getting :bash: tonight.
Yea but notice it said 'NOT too serious". LOL You just wouldn't leave. Should have never gave you my phone number! :leaving: :p:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Please keep in mind that Operation Mudpuppy 08 will be looking for good interns in 2009 to "serve" their country.. lol..

Looks like another Clinton. Its all good. I voted for him and would again too.

MudPuppy 2008 :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Looks like another Clinton. Its all good. I voted for him and would again too.

Let's not get started on this political crap again, we had this discussion alittle while back with the avatars... :puke:

Now MP, thats a different story, I'd love to see him debate against Bush & Kerry!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now I believe Chris Rock said it quite well when he said what the hell was Hillary thinking? This guy is the leader of the free world and she wouldn't s--k his d--k? She put the country and the world in jeopardy - shame on her. Of course Bill needed a stress reliever, etc. lol..

Now for the Mudpuppy-Bush-Kerry debate first thing I would ask them is to bring my tie to the next debate cuz I left it at their house when I had a 3 way with Mrs. Bush and Mrs. Kerry.. lol... That would get things off on the right foot..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
MP...I want to be at the debate live and in the front row. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts