Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow i really didtn believe you ppl when you said, you only get about 3000 miles on a tire. well im at about 3000 miles and my **** is hopefully gonna make it 2 more weeks. i was out this sunday and jsut beat the piss out of my tire, no spinning just hard accesleration and wheel hop/slide when down shifting.

POST YOUR ONLINE TIRE LINKS

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yep- it sounds wrong, but that's about the mileage you can expect. Don't push it too hard. Get that tire replaced as soon as you can.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not real bad at all, i mean i stil have tread. its not bald, just pisses me off that i have to spend more money

NEED LINKS

·
Registered
271 Posts
I feel your pain. I have just three track days on this set and the front is feathering (cold tearing). :cry: Already searching for the funds for the next set in the next four weeks.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man at this rate i will go though 3 rear tires and 1-2 front tires by the tiem winter gets here.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so much for the bike being chaper to drive then my jeep.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
ya wanna save some money get a harder compound tire. Or if youre real savvy, buy some rims and soft tires for the weekends and hard ones for commuting.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i only drive to work 2 days out of the week. other then that im jsut out every day on my bike. i only work 4 days a week, 10 hour shifts. so i have 3 days to go and play.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Nemesis said:
Ha..I used to go through 1 front and 2 rears in a weekend :lol: Of course I'd then sell my take-offs to street riders. Racin's 'spensive :cry:
Yeah but I ain't racin...I've put 12k on it since June...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
donlop d208zr or michlien pilot powers, yes i knwo the powers are better but which will last longer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts