1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3746655/detail.html

Officer's Leg Amputated In Hit-And-Run Crash
Man Steals Wounded Officer's Handgun

An off-duty Detroit police officer was robbed while lying on the ground wounded after a hit-and-run crash on Saturday, according to Local 4 reports.

Officer Wiley Stewart was driving home from work on his motorcycle when a car driven by Mack Howell, 43, pulled out in front of him at Edwin and Mt. Elliot streets, police said.

Police said Howell (pictured, left) briefly stopped and checked the damage to his vehicle before fleeing the scene.

"In fact, (Howell) tried to get someone to help him open the hood of his car, which was damaged in the collision, by offering him a beer in return," said Cmdr. Craig Schwartz, of the Detroit Police Department.

Tyrone Lavington, who lives in the area, called 911 after spotting Stewart lying in a field, wounded.

"He was praying to the Lord, saying, 'My God. My God. Don't let me die,'" said Lavington.

Stewart's leg was amputated in the crash.

"His leg was just gone. The knee was out," said Lavington.

Police said when some Good Samaritans went to grab towels to assist Stewart, Timothy Jenkins, 20, approached the critically wounded officer and stole his gun and other items.

"The officer lost over 65 percent of his blood and for someone's concern to be stealing property at that point is almost beyond belief," said Schwartz.

With the help of witnesses, police arrested Howell and Jenkins (pictured, right) and recovered the officer's weapon.

Both men were arraigned Monday afternoon on several charges.

Stewart was taken to a local hospital where he's expected to recover.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Wow, OMFG, what is wrong with people. I hope ol' Jenkins and Howell are laying there bleeding sometime... If I come across them I'll piss all over em after stealing the $1 that loser Jenkins might be lucky enough to have in his pocket. That is a new definition of low there.... **** it.. I say roast the dirty bastards, they are of no use to the rest of us.

Glad the officer will make it at least...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, people suck..its one thing to be a stupid a$$ and pull a stunt like that, but to do something that bad, to an injured person, its just downright digusting. Hang em all!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That is F-ed up in everyway possible. Glad to hear that someone was willing to help him out. If he hadn't showed up and at 65% blood loss, he could have died. Then the 2 that were caught could have been looking at involuntary manslaughter. Damn a$$holes.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Ok, pointing out the obvious again!!! :lol:

What's the deal with the leg amputation? Theysaid he's going to recover, does that mean they're going to get his leg back on!?!?!? Hey MP and Twisty, if you guys watch the D-town news, fill us in if they give any updates...

But WTF is the deal with people. They need to bring back public canings or better yet, implement the MP "Master Plan"!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas Man said:
Ok, pointing out the obvious again!!! :lol:

What's the deal with the leg amputation? Theysaid he's going to recover, does that mean they're going to get his leg back on!?!?!? Hey MP and Twisty, if you guys watch the D-town news, fill us in if they give any updates...

But WTF is the deal with people. They need to bring back public canings or better yet, implement the MP "Master Plan"!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for that..in the MP Government, this type of thing would result in immediate eye for eye punishment!!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Amen brotha! This is a clear cut case of capital punishment immediately if not sooner. What kind of sick f--k is this? Hits a person and then is worried about his car before fleeing? Glad they caught his ass. If they are anything like the Detroit police of old the guy has a little more to worry about now besides his damaged car, like the internal bleeding from a deserved ass beating by the cops. I hope he sheits blood for a month stupid bastard. What is wrong with people? The moral fabric of our society is dimished - it is gone!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Oh and I don't watch the news - it is just facist brainwashing - f--k that.. MP will be revamping the whole news media bs in 08. No news is good news.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
News in general is just depressing, so much BS going on, on a daily basis, its just digusting.. :puke: so I stear clear of it for the most part..

Yeah, fix that crap MP, !!!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I still don't know which guy pisses me off worse... the piece of **** that hit him, looked at his car, offered a beer for help with his POS, then took off.... or the guy that steals from someone who is laying there bleeding.. dying for all that sick bastard knew...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
I still don't know which guy pisses me off worse... the piece of **** that hit him, looked at his car, offered a beer for help with his POS, then took off.... or the guy that steals from someone who is laying there bleeding.. dying for all that sick bastard knew...
:damn: :iagree: WTF is wrong with people these days? That is just all sorts of wrong.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
or a good old fashion public hanging. Get them mfrs out at Hart Plaza and string em up. Invite the whole city. Might as well hang that dumb mfr that was shooting people at the fireworks while you are at it.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I was going to say that but I wanted to be PC. But since you are going to be the next President I guess it is ok to say. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eye for eye..tooth for a tooth, leg for a leg..its all the same in the end... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
eye for eye..tooth for a tooth, leg for a leg..its all the same in the end... :rolleyes:

Yeah..Thats how the Middle East is. If you steal, you lose a arm. If you kick someones butt for no reason, you lose a leg. It should be like that here in the states. I bet MP will make it like that in 08'.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts