Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Ohhh YEAH! Salt n Peppa! I used to love them! Got 3 of their albums...LOL

Do you guys remember the song called Supersonic by JJ Fad?

oh god..i am so not a hip hopper, but yet, i know all these songs.. :willy : :eek:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
BikesR4Girls said:
OMG...that's exactly who i thought of when i saw this thread....i thought of that song...what a man what a man what a mighty goot man.... :crazy: :lol: this thread is crackin me up

just heard that song on the radio the other day..i was blastin that like crazy!!! :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMFAO!!!

I'll just wear my Jim Morrison shirt...Oh wait, does that make me a :smoke:

:lol:

Absolutely it does!!!

but does classic hip hop translate into jimmy morrison ? ;)

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Gas Man said:
What you don't like that new jam with the Crazy Train back mix?? :wtf: :lol:

ok, that one isnt TOO bad...but damn, is just sacriledge seein the mighty OZZY allowing a remix of a beast song turned into hip hop. but jesse jamz to it all the time, he loves it!! :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
and u cant understand a word he says, unless its a curse word.. :lol: ..damn too many drugs man!! he's still kickin a$$ at the Oz fests..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Gas Man said:
I don't think he did Oz Fest this year did he?!?!?
he had to cancel alot of the shows cuz of the ATV accident he had that damn near killed him... they say he still puts on a helluva show even in his old age...once a rocker, always a rocker

· Registered
9,257 Posts
yup..pretty much... but now i wanna see a remake of a hip hop song turned into metal... thats actually a good remake..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
somehow Im just not seeing, "talk dirty to me" as a hip hop song...it may be a good title for it, but it just wouldnt be the same..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMAO...Hmmmm time to Call P.Diddy! He's good at that stuff.

or rock n roll all nite...OMG, I swear if anybody ever redoes that song.. I think i'll throw myself off a cliff!!

· Registered
9,257 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
LMAO OMG I'd call you and keep playing theredone KISS song over your VM...Just to piss you off!! :rofl:

(Speaking of KISS...Vonnie and I thought about you last night because they were playing a three song in a row thing on the radio. We were on our way to Wal-Mart and Vonnie goes...You should call Matt and tell him Kiss is on..But I didn't want to wake up Missy or the Jess Man by ringing your phone.)

they can sleep thru a tornado, so its all good.....call me call me call me next time u hear that!!! u know i'd be tuning in, in a heartbeat!

· Registered
9,257 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
:rofl: Milli Vanilli....

PS.... I'm Rick James Biotch.

If I didn't say it, one of the post whores would have...LOL
Milli Vanilla rocked!! blame it on the rain..yeah yeah!!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.