Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POLO: I would order THREE or MORE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of you have expressed interest in a TWF shirt of some kind. In order for me better decide if this is feasible, I need to somehow gauge the interest of shirts.

Please vote what type of shirt you'd prefer and how many you think you might order. They would be embroidered and not screen printed, I don't have any solid cost estimates yet, that's part of the purpose of this poll. The cost goes down as the quantity goes up. It's not going to be $70 or anything ridiculous, but I'd expect somewhere in the $30 range after purchasing the shirts, paying the embroider and shipping costs.

To make it easier, on me initially, I'd probably have one or the other made up and not both styles.

Attached is a mock-up from which I had my shirt made. The actual monogramming looks cleaner than this computer generated image.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
I suggest making multiple colors available if possible. That would make me prolly want to order more than one.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
is it gonna be the design similar to what you wore at road atlanta ?

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
I suggest making multiple colors available if possible. That would make me prolly want to order more than one.

We can get into the details of it if there is enough interest. That is an option.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
We can get into the details of it if there is enough interest. That is an option.
The logo you have on top of this page w/ the white and yellow letters would look badazz on a black t-shirt. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Shan, if you'd like I could have our shirt company we use for WOS do them. He does a great job on our shirts and would definately hook you up!

Let me know. I could help out with the order, and shipping. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:cool: black tshirts & white ones would be good...long & short sleeves would rock! We'd probably get more interest in just the plain tshirts at first, then move up to the polo's later on.

plus the regular T's are less expensive.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
:cool: black tshirts & white ones would be good...long & short sleeves would rock! We'd probably get more interest in just the plain tshirts at first, then move up to the polo's later on.

plus the regular T's are less expensive.
:withstupi :iagree:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can already see this becoming very complex. Some want long sleeve, some short. Some want black, some want white. Some want custom logos, some don't. Some want T's, some want polos and some want both!

:bonk:

You guys aren't going to make this easy on me are you? Am I going to have to come up with a custom shirt for everyone? :bash: :eek:

I'll take all of this into consideration, but it's not going to be logistically possible for me to offer all of these options so everyone gets exactly what they want. We'll get ya something though! :sorry: :dthumb:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well I voted for polo because I like the look of a polo with jeans better than a t-shirt. I would, however, settle for a t-shirt as I used to wear them all the time and always wear them under sweatshirts. No longsleeves though. I hate the feel of longsleeves - other than sweaters and sweatshirts.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
We'll get ya something though! :sorry: :dthumb:

We'll be happy with that..no probs! but i'll take a nice TWF leather riding jacket too while ur at it! ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
We'll be happy with that..no probs! but i'll take a nice TWF leather riding jacket too while ur at it! ;)

:iagree: :withstupi I will wear any type of shirt or polo that you get. As long as it say TWF. Thats all that matters. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
boy this is really gonna get crazy Shan trying to get this squared away.

Personally I cant wait for the TWF decals either....but :doh: lets not go there right now.. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
I voted for long sleeves, only because winter's coming, but anything will be fine. Just a simple color like black or white, keep it simple as possible. Remember Shan, you can't please everyone. They'll either make do or not get one....simple as that. Don't sweat it! :dthumb:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Long sleeve, Short sleeve, Polo, Sweatshirt, black or white. I don't care as long as it looks good and makes me look cool. :cheers:
Just remember Shan you won't be the only one here representing. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts