Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I have to endure four hurricanes again this year I'm moving back to Texas.
While just a tropical depression Arlene is bearing down on FL.

Oh and by the way Bee, this may prove to be a bad weekend to do that Daytona ride :skep:

·
Registered
174 Posts
snakemann said:

Oh and by the way Bee, this may prove to be a bad weekend to do that Daytona ride :skep:
It looks safer in daytona than it does where i'm at...

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
snakemann said:

Yeah I even called steve and had accommodations set... I was lookin' foreward to a blast to the beach...maybe 99birdV6 and I will go next weekend while you are in Texas...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I h8 all this rain and tstorms!!! It poured here for about an hour then dried up. I'm glad I loaded the bike in the truck before it started. I'm heading to the GAP tomorrow after work, and I swear it better no rain the whole time like last months trip. I can handle a quick t-storm to move in and out, but not an all day rain out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bumblebee said:
Yeah I even called steve and had accommodations set... I was lookin' foreward to a blast to the beach...maybe 99birdV6 and I will go next weekend while you are in Texas...

Well if it doesn't look too bad tomorrow afternoon or if the course alters I will still ride there if you want. I will be @ the range from 8-5 so let me know. :smoke:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
were under tornado warning right now. I never really cared until i became a home owner.
I'm the same way... use to love bad weather...it was interesting... now that I own a home, I don't like it so much. Always worried somin bad is going to happen to all I have worked so hard for.

Besides that, I'll have a hurricane party for all of you that want to travel up to Michigan.

See that Bee... finally it pays to be in Michigan over Florida!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Besides that, I'll have a hurricane party for all of you that want to travel up to Michigan.
Do I have to be fleeing a hurricane to come visit, or is fleeing the heat enough?

/Michigan raised

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Gas Man said:
I'm the same way... use to love bad weather...it was interesting... now that I own a home, I don't like it so much. Always worried somin bad is going to happen to all I have worked so hard for.

See that Bee... finally it pays to be in Michigan over Florida!!
After we lost everything in Andrew...We just insure and move on. Yeah and Michigan looks pretty good this weekend unless you get shot while being carried to the ambulance on a stretcher... :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts