Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet all those members who "Donated" recently to KP are all Pissed! :cursin:

We're suing CIHost.com in small claims court.
KatanaPlanet.com will be returning to the Internet on a new host within the next few weeks.
If anyone knows of a good, reliable host that can support 1300 members
on a vBulletin Forum with a MySQL DB of 300MB, and a minimum of 50GB of monthly
bandwidth for a resonable price, please let me know.
:luck:

Thank GOD for TWF :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
u got that right!! and if any of us actually believes it'll be up n running in a few weeks, i'll sell u some land in jamaica ive got laying around! :bash: He's been saying this forever, im done waiting on it..im not going back..way way way too much BS and the damage has been done for months b/4 it ever went down this last time in the first place.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need4Speed750 said:
u got that right!! and if any of us actually believes it'll be up n running in a few weeks, i'll sell u some land in jamaica ive got laying around! :bash: He's been saying this forever, im done waiting on it..im not going back..way way way too much BS and the damage has been done for months b/4 it ever went down this last time in the first place.
:iagree: Im with you all the way Matt! F*ck all that BS, if you looked at the first page before he put up that sign and check the dates, theres a 2 or 3 weeks gap before the next announcement he made! :screwy: :wtf: , hes got members donating from $1 up to as high as $50 and he cant even take a few(I mean a FEW-5 mins tops)mins. of his time to update the members(I did not donate so i'm really in no possition to complain) but still, THAT JUST SUCKS! Besides, we got about 3/4 of KP in here now :lol: so who needs KP anyway? :nono: not me :sorry:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
50GB of bandwidth!! Yikes, that is going to be costly!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
50GB of bandwidth!! Yikes, that is going to be costly!!
that bandwidth is questionable..and I'll leave it at that..:nonod:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Or, you could register here and not pay or donate anything.

If we can get enough of the membership over to generate the traffic, I'll open a forum for KP.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW, that is cheap! I might have to forward that to my web guy!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
PM me and I will get with you on this one. I have a few ppl that can do this and I will let you know price.
what r u talking about ??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts