Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Roz !

Just got to the "Gallery" tab, click on it, and look for the "Wild Monkey" pic's. I did include one of me, however, I am nowhwere near the bike ! Hell, when that one photo was made, I didn't even know a 'Busa was in my future ! LoL, of course my future wasn't too certain either ! :wredx:

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank's shan...

Guess my attempt at cutting & pasting a link wasn't too succesful ! Oh well, nothing beats a failure but a try ! That's what I always say !

Steve.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's alot of bike in that little truck!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sweet looking bike. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Dats perty! I do like the color combo!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank's for the prop's Everybody !

Yeah, I like the understated, or conservative nature of the Blk/Slvr paint scheme, that fits my personality pretty much ! Actually, the bike fit in the bed completely, however the back tire hung over the edge of the bed, so that is the only reason I couldn't close the tail gate ! Unfortunately my 'Lil Sonoma is a 4 banger, so it didn't have a lot of extra power with the 'Busa in back !

Steve.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
WildMonkey said:
Unfortunately my 'Lil Sonoma is a 4 banger, so it didn't have a lot of extra power with the 'Busa in back !

Steve.
Not alot of power w/o the busa in back! :sorry: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:yikes: a Busa in the back of a 4 cylinder S-10... can we safely say that with those conditions that truck can't get out of its own way... :yikes:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
:yikes: a Busa in the back of a 4 cylinder S-10... can we safely say that with those conditions that truck can't get out of its own way... :yikes:
That would be S-15 :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
S-15..hey? What ever you say! :skep:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts