Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you seriously trying to catch gas man or something..or are you just that bored, or do u just really love us here on TWF to be the post whore that you are?

Cuz man, everytime I log in..the new posts are either filled w/ a couple pages of either all you or all gas man.

Gas we know is a postwhore beast.. but u r bucking for JR. postwhore urself.. :willy: :willy:

:twfrox:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gas is the beast whore around here for sure... but just remember, he learned from the 1st King !!! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Are you seriously trying to catch gas man or something..or are you just that bored, or do u just really love us here on TWF to be the post whore that you are?

Cuz man, everytime I log in..the new posts are either filled w/ a couple pages of either all you or all gas man.

Gas we know is a postwhore beast.. but u r bucking for JR. postwhore urself.. :willy: :willy:

:twfrox:

N4S,

A little of the second and a little of the first. It gets borign playing XBOX, watchin' TV, watchin' movies and riding the bike all day. So I figure I'll post a little on here.

As for love of TWF, sure, much love for everyone on here. I enjoy the company and comradery (sp) of everyone on TWF.

I can stop posting if you want though?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Thanks N4S and Twisty... I do try... it's nice... :cry: ....to get some recognition! :hug:

:D :whore:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
bumblebee said:
If you think GasMan is whoreing now...wait until October and it starts snowing... :dthumb:

Thanks Bee, at least someone don't think I'm whoring. I mean, if I was, wouldn't I at least make some money for it. It's like pimpin', guess all the money has to go to Gas Man seein' as he's like "King Postwhore" ! :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
twisty said:
Must be nice to live @ home... :lol:

Waiting on these people on Ft. Bliss to get my job going. It's ridiculous cause they've known I was comin' here since like April and they've done next to nothing until I sent them what they needed to submit to DA/DoD.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bumblebee said:
If you think GasMan is whoreing now...wait until October and it starts snowing... :dthumb:

Uh oh, its a famous Bee post raggin on us about snow and bad weather while he basks in the sunny glory of Fla. :wbs: :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Uh oh, its a famous Bee post raggin on us about snow and bad weather while he basks in the sunny glory of Fla. :wbs: :lol:
Ill take the chance of snow any day over all the hurricanes they get.
And right now Grafixx01 is :whore: jr :crazy:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Ill take the chance of snow any day over all the hurricanes they get.
And right now Grafixx01 is :whore: jr :crazy:

Hey now, no need for name calling. You're just JEALOUS!

Hurricanes are fun. The last one we got hit by in NY, when I was living there, well, I went down to the south shore of Long Island and sat there. It was fun as shiot.

·
20,168 Posts
No damn fun trying to drive a big truck through one. The trailer acts like a sail in high winds. Other wise I would avoid them if possible.

·
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Ponder the question of how it would be to ride a bike through one on your way out of town? or through a tornado?
No thanks.
I have experienced all the weather and even an earthquake in the truck.
I don't want anything but sunshine while on the bike.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
No thanks.
I have experienced all the weather and even an earthquake in the truck.
I don't want anything but sunshine while on the bike.

I like riding in the rain. But then again, I love the rain from when I used to play lacrosse in it. It was fun. I love driving my cage in it, riding the bike in it, walking...well, I'll just say that I love the rain.!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts