Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I'm sorry about the two threads that were up by me. I appreciate all the concern that everyone has for me and questions as to why I wasn't going to be posting anymore, the responses and emails were taken dearly to heart.

The story behind it... Well, without going into too much detail. I um, yeah, met this really wonderful woman. She is the most wonderful woman that I've met in my life and I care very, very deeply for her. I'm in love and love everything about her no matter what she can possibly say to me or how she can treat me be it good or bad. She is very, very special to me, I think of her all the time (day and night). I want to do nothing but to make her happy and something happened, that I did, that made her not want to talk to me so I just got off the computer because I always saw her online.

I wish that she would make me happy and be with me forever, have a family and grow old together so we can sit on the porch watching our grandchildren play in the yard. And other stuff that I've talked to her about. I love her so much it's indescribable.

Thanks again and sorry for the rambling,

Bryan

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
OMFG! He's back!!! well its good to hear from ya again! Can't you just get on once and a while and post? You're missed by all TWF members...I think.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jeeps84 said:
So are you back? :scratch:
Well, Jeeps, I'd have to say yes. That is until she bestows the greatest honor in me and allows me to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her and tells me that I can no longer play on the forum. Then I'll just have to read bike magazines to get my knowledge. I even told her that I'd get rid of my bike if she asked me to, and I would if it meant that to her.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
WTF are you trippen on hommie........ is it Phenixxgirl or whatever..... :tt:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Well, Jeeps, I'd have to say yes. That is until she bestows the greatest honor in me and allows me to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her and tells me that I can no longer play on the forum. Then I'll just have to read bike magazines to get my knowledge. I even told her that I'd get rid of my bike if she asked me to, and I would if it meant that to her.
dude you need to get some pills or something............just go slap yourself and be normal again?

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I personally would never be that cat whipped, I'd never get rid of my bike to make a girl happy, nor stay off the forum to make her happy. If she was that incompatable I would find a girl who atleast had the same intrests. :2cents:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bulldog said:
dude you need to get some pills or something............just go slap yourself and be normal again?

Bulldog,

No pills needed. I love her and never want to do anything to jepordize that. I could not even fathom hurting her and know that the only thing I want to do is love her and her allow me to love her for the rest of my existence.

Sorry guy if you think I need to take "pills" cause I love someone who stole my heart, continues to hold it and will always hold it.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SVupON1 said:
I personally would never be that cat whipped, I'd never get rid of my bike to make a girl happy, nor stay off the forum to make her happy. If she was that incompatable I would find a girl who atleast had the same intrests. :2cents:

SVupOn1,

She didn't say she didn't want me to post. I just meant that whatever she asked me to do, I'd do it if it meant making her happy. If she asked me to get rid of my bike because she thought that it was dangerous and also didn't want to lose the person who she loved, then I would.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Its one thing to give your hart away but, you have to have a life also.
Take it in moderations and meet in the middle of what you like. Its a 50/50 thing remember.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
SVupOn1,

She didn't say she didn't want me to post. I just meant that whatever she asked me to do, I'd do it if it meant making her happy. If she asked me to get rid of my bike because she thought that it was dangerous and also didn't want to lose the person who she loved, then I would.
Graff, you gotta do what you gotta do, but someone elses thoughts (if she ever says) on issues like that are crazy. She should be on the bike with you, and tell her to join TWF, she'd like it!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
jeeps84 said:
Its one thing to give your hart away but, you have to have a life also.
Take it in moderations and meet in the middle of what you like. Its a 50/50 thing remember.

That I know. But if she asked me to give the bike up due to her belief that I may seriously injure myself, then I would. I'm trying to see if she'll also get a bike so we can go riding together. I would love it if she did. Then again, I'd love it more if she married me.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
That I know. But if she asked me to give the bike up due to her belief that I may seriously injure myself, then I would. I'm trying to see if she'll also get a bike so we can go riding together. I would love it if she did. Then again, I'd love it more if she married me.
Graff how long have you known this girl?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
r1sharknose said:
Forget it guys and girlie he's smitten~It will take 20 years of marriage to snap him out of it... :skep:

I don't follow, care so splain? rather sum-up?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What the heck?

So is this going to be the first official TWF "hook-up"?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gas Man said:
What the heck?

So is this going to be the first official TWF "hook-up"?

:scratch: Gas Man, whatcha talking 'bout?

Sharknose:

It seems as though it may be bad that I love someone? Is this true?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts