Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many of us are going to the carlisle show..on different days and such..but what's everybody's normal schedule as far as free time to ride. There's enough of us here that we can get a good group going and hit the twisties.

im normally available saturday and sunday mornings..but if given enough notice, I can probably do afternoons as well.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grafixx01 said:
Well, if I was still in NY, I'd meet up with everyone from PA.

Damn, ur as bad as gas man.. :whore: ing in threads completely out of your area! He's been rubbing off on you way too much!! :yikes:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I'm off work at 3:30 M-F so I'm on the bike everyday out for a ride, and I'm off every weekend.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Ill just have to wait till you guys come down here.
and yes I'm just :whore:ing! :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Damn, ur as bad as gas man.. :whore: ing in threads completely out of your area! He's been rubbing off on you way too much!! :yikes:
Hey now, I'm trying to stay out of the "Women's Corner" at least!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey N4S... the only I do is wish you guys a safe ride!!! Dang...I'm not as bad as Graff! :D

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
i can do weekends in the morning, but lately i havent even seen my bike, i have been drinking alot and i dont ever get the bike out casue i knwo im gonna be drinking and those 2 things just dont mix. but if anyone ever wants to go just send a message n ask for the cell.

·
Registered
64 Posts
i have every thursday and friday off...me and my buddy usally ride monday nites around 930...and the first sunday of every month theres a big ride at the silver spring diner...not all sport bikes but its a lot of fun and decent breakfast food...i think people start showing up around six and thenride for 2-3 hours after a good grubbin...but yeah ill go ride anytime...as long as the wifey says i can.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The ephreta run that everybody does the first sunday of the each month. Ive been on that a couple times, that's always a blast!

OK, so we got it down that most everyone is free on a saturday late afternoon or evening. Perhaps, as long as, it girl, doesnt mind; we could all go for a ride, and then meet up at the mechanicsburg Hooters for some wings and chill out.

Or, wherever.. Denny's is always fun late at night too :lol:

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
I'll be out of town once again this weekend riding with the KY group. I rode with Aggrtron tonight at 10:00 till about 11:30. He's way on the slow side for me, I had to pass and stay in the front. I have never seen someone ride ON the yellow line and cross into the other lane so much on a semi-str8 road! But he is just learning with his antique Yamaha that tops out at 75 or so. Hopefully he upgrades soon.. He's a cool guy tho.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the late nite rides.. it seems I get to ride more at night than I do during the day.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
hooters might be a good idea, i think i knwo a girl that works there, i will ahve to check n see if she still does

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Need4Speed said:
The ephreta run that everybody does the first sunday of the each month. Ive been on that a couple times, that's always a blast!

OK, so we got it down that most everyone is free on a saturday late afternoon or evening. Perhaps, as long as, it girl, doesnt mind; we could all go for a ride, and then meet up at the mechanicsburg Hooters for some wings and chill out.

Or, wherever.. Denny's is always fun late at night too :lol:
hooters is cool with me. i love their wings.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
N4S..why don't you guys go practice wheelies and eating compact cars on the circuit??? That's always fun!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Gas Man said:
N4S..why don't you guys go practice wheelies and eating compact cars on the circuit??? That's always fun!

See, I'm thinking they need you guys to come down here and remind them of how it is done! :wink: :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I may have to see what I can do! Maybe the TWF Charslie thing!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts