Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what is a good price for a 600rr?

dealer told me that he could go $8500.00 on just the bike nothing included. is this a good price or do you think that I can get one for a beter deal?

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
A local kid has a 04 with pipe, 4500 mile last heard, pretty good shape for $6800. I think its what he owes.

·
20,168 Posts
That's full retail!
Was that out the door with all the BS the stealers charge?
He could go down or through in some things like a HJC helmet. :2cents:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
it that is 8500 just for the bike ur getting robbed. 8500 otd which is tax, tag, title, set up fee, everythign it cost you when you leave the shop, then its not that bad. make sure you make it a good point that you are buying a bike and you are geting in very soon, i know i walked in and said i want a bike by the end of the week and then we started taling prices, my 04 636 was msrp 8000 as soon as i said i want it and how much is it gonna cost he said 7200 and i said is that the absolute best you can do, i cause i am getting one this week and he went down to 6700. came to 7500otd

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well today went to buy the bike (flame/black 600rr) but they didn't have it :cursin: also talked to them about the price told me that the best they could do was $9000.00 out the door was the best they could do :disapp: so I told them that I would get back to them on it. so what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
honestly if ur trying to get a bike right now and a brand new one ur basically getting the shaft no matter how you look at it. on my kawiforum the guys wehre paying about 9000 otd for a brand new bike. so fi thats what you want get it.

·
20,168 Posts
:withstupi Get what you can for that price!
This is why I buy new bikes and used for that matter in the fall and winter. :2cents:
Shop around and don't be specific about color until you make a deal.
Are you putting money down?
Its hard to deal with the no money down thing. :cursin:

·
20,168 Posts
coldair said:
ya but I think that it will be worth it.
I :drool:ed over that on the showroom already.
Be prepared if you get one to find allot more on the street.
My local Stealer had three and sold all in the first week.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts