Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured it was time for me to try and prove you guys wrong. I am going to make everything I post as gramatically (sp) correct as I can without looking into a dictionary. So if you see an error in my grammer, that is not a minnor error and is something I should have caught, then I will be giving out a prize. The prize will be a surprize, so dont ask until you win.

:willy:

This post is the start of this thing, so posts before this time do not count.

And a rule i am making up is; i do not have to capitalize I. :sorry: :yikes: :wink: :dthumb:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
bulldog said:
I figured it was time for me to try and prove you guys wrong. I am going to make everything I post as gramatically (sp) correct as I can without looking into a dictionary. So if you see an error in my grammer, that is not a minnor error and is something I should have caught, then I will be giving out a prize. The prize will be a surprize, so dont ask until you win.

:willy:

This post is the start of this thing, so posts before this time do not count.

And a rule i am making up is; i do not have to capitalize I. :sorry: :yikes: :wink: :dthumb:
Spelling aside, "minnor", "surprize", "dont" etc., I'm going with the bolded sentence above as a run-on. :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a mistake that a lot of you guys make. Run ons dont count and spelling that is close dosent count either! :leaving:

·
Registered
349 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
You'd better be careful, I was a professional copy editor for six years...I can find stuff wrong that you wouldn't even KNOW was wrong! ;)
You're screwed bull :lol: :lol:

Over/under 2 posts (including his last one)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
bulldog said:
Thats a mistake that a lot of you guys make. Run ons dont count and spelling that is close dosent count either! :leaving:
If you keep changing the rules as we go, no one will ever "win" your prize. :lol:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
bulldog said:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

What's the point of asking us to correct you if you're just going to make up your own rules?

By the way, there is no shame in using a dictionary to ensure you have used the correct spelling for the intended use of a word.

·
Registered
543 Posts
bulldog said:
Come on Bull...Grammar IS how you use the words. That is punctuation and sentence structure.

From Dictionary.com: Second definition - "The system of inflections, syntax, and word formation of a language."

You can blow off people pointing out all of your spelling errors when you ask folks to call out your grammatical errors, but you have got to take your lumps on sentence structure. ;)

You know we got nothin' but love for a fellow rider :hug: but you're just ASKING for abuse with this thread. :wink:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Good to make the effort to correct the grammatic homicide you commit every post. Good luck in this, hope the game doesnt get too expensive! :cheers:

·
Registered
326 Posts
A. Type into WORD first and let it get you as close as it can with spell check and grammar check.
B. www.dictionary.com
C. Dictate to someone and let them type.
D. Sleeping with a dictionary under your pillow worked for the Beaver! (Leave it to Beaver T.V. show, not either of the furry or shaved kind.)
:luck:

·
Registered
941 Posts
BULL..........why don't you start with putting titles to your threads that mean something...something we can read and have an idea what we're opening, not these garbage titles you continue to come up with.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
chev said:
BULL..........why don't you start with putting titles to your threads that mean something...something we can read and have an idea what we're opening, not these garbage titles you continue to come up with.
He does that on purpose, just so we all look at it. I gonna title this one "Another stupid :bs: thread"

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
chev said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like this guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are hilarious!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay you all win. I am going to try and be as corret as i can without going to extremes. Well i guess you whant to know what you won? A big pat on the back! Love you guys :lol: :wbs: :wredx: :whore: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Come on guys it's bull... it's complete bs from the first word...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gas Man said:
Come on guys it's bull... it's complete bs from the first word...
Screw you, you know it would be boring without me.

·
Registered
941 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like this guy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You are hilarious!
Thanks Phoenix.........I try...I try. I'm here for laughs and good times.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.